Hello from Canada!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Any other Canadians in the house!?!?

I'm the Community Manager around these parts, would love to know if there's some more Canadians lurking around the forums to talk Windows goodness!!! :)

vhl71

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Yeap..from western canada here. Long time blackberry user. But since leaving bb10 loving my Lumia 950 since launch.

Sent from mTalk

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Gotcha. I suspect the BB crowd is divided on that.

Although, I have to say. Have been fortunate enough to try the KEYone. It's really pretty darn nice...

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Another Canadian here! Also a former and sort of current BlackBerry user as well! I'd like to try out the KEYone as it looks absolutely fantastic but I'm not sure with another child on the way soon if I can convince my wife that another phone is an absolute necessity! ;)

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Another Canadian here! Also a former and sort of current BlackBerry user as well! I'd like to try out the KEYone as it looks absolutely fantastic but I'm not sure with another child on the way soon if I can convince my wife that another phone is an absolute necessity! ;)

lol where are your priorities man! (kidding). KEYone is pretty solid. Would highly recommend it if it fits in the budget!!

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
lol where are your priorities man! (kidding). KEYone is pretty solid. Would highly recommend it if it fits in the budget!!

I know, I know! There's only so many gizmos and gadgets I can get away with and for some reason she has never been a fan of the BlackBerry devices. We'll see though!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss