Hello, I'm Shindo92 !

Shindo92

Apr 4, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone !

I'm Shindo92, 25 years old and i'm french :smile:

I like programming for Windows Phone during my free time (i've also worked on WP during a professional experience). I join the WindowsCentral forums to participate and to show you some of the apps i am currently developing.

I own a NOKIA Lumia 930 and i'm very happy with it :smile:
I also have a NOKIA Lumia 530 for tests purpose.
(And i hope i can buy a Surface Pro soon :amaze: )

That's all for me, see you soon in the forums !

Shindo92

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome... We love to see new Devs.

Here are the Developer Rules: App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

You need 10 quality posts to get linking privileges. Remember, one thread for each App is allowed. Kindly place it in App Spotlight: App Spotlight - Windows Central Forums

If you have a new App coming out and need Beta Testers, we can help... Developers Beta Testing - Windows Central Forums Just be sure to read the rules about Betas so you will fit in and find testers. This can be a great way to not only promote an upcoming App, but also get great feedback to polish it before release.

Also check out our Developer Program: http://forums.windowscentral.com/de...indowscentral-developer-program-new-post.html

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Hey there and welcome! Awesome to see a developer join the community. Looking forward to seeing what you're working on and supporting your efforts.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Welcome @Shindo92 to Windows Central! Feel free to explore the forums that RumoredNow has shared above and the rest of course.

What kind of apps are you working on?

Shindo92

Apr 4, 2017
Visit site
Wow, what a welcome ! :grin:

Glad to find some Microsoft fans !

Thanks for the shared links, i will read them.

What kind of apps are you working on?
Mostly (but not only) apps that are related near or far with video-games (can be anything : quiz, pokedex, companions, databases, guides...).

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Always great to see fellow enthusiast devs!

I don't focus on game related apps, but I do have 2 in the store that are related to Fallout 4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss