Hello from Oregon. just got the new surface pro 4

Island Barbie

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
hey, I'm new here. I have no idea how to use windows. this is supposed to be the best lap top for school, so I got it. so far I don't like the app store. nothing like apple or android and I don't even know where to find posts I have made on this forum. Can anyone help a girl out?
I still have to use my ipad along with the surface pro 4 to do home work :(

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to the Windows Central forums! We are happy to help you and you can read about pretty much everything connected to Windows in appropriate forum sections.

You can find your own threads under link "Participated" which you can find of the left side of your menu. You can expand your menu by clicking on the button "Your Menu" on the left side of the site header.

Windows is not really a complex operating system, but of course it will take you some time to get used to it if you were Apple user in the past. OneNote is an app you might wanna use with the Surface pen for your notes and stuff like that. If you like to sketch and draw you can use Windows Ink Workspace to get used to it and then switch to your favourite app. I am sure you can read more about it in the Surface Pro section of our forum and you may want to read the Surface Pro 4 review by the Executive Editor Daniel Rubino which you can find here. I am not a Surface Pro user but I've red quite a few reviews so I can only tell you the basics.

Hope you'll like it here and enjoy your Surface!

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Welcome!
Takes time to swap platforms.

Many of the folks on this community forum are experts in the Windows realm.
I think you'll find a lot of people here will be very patient and helpful.
Good luck!

Island Barbie

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Thank you so much. Can anyone tell me about the surface pro 4? like what makes it so amazing and why is it better than a mac and what functionality can i get out of it? any good apps that I'm not aware of? can I some how hook my iPhone and iPad up to it so I can sync all notifications between devices ? can I text from my surface pro? I need all the help I can get. please and thank you :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon