iphone 5

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Well i can honestly not bash Android as it's the only one I haven't tried.

Only thing i've done with it is have a 2 minute look through my friends (HTC Wildfire) and just hated the old boring icon look.

So can't really comment on how it felt.

(It's his second one, first one died after 3 weeks, and this one has reset a few times so he said)

Havn't had any problems at all so far with my Omnia. :)

mmaman

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Android can do a lot, more then any other OS, but it feels so unorganized and all over the place, unlike IOS and WP7, these OS are integrated and everything feels "right" Android is just a mess imo and I dont care too much about hacking and customization, cant wait to get an IOS or WP7 hopefully soon!

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Android can do a lot, more then any other OS, but it feels so unorganized and all over the place, unlike IOS and WP7, these OS are integrated and everything feels "right" Android is just a mess imo and I dont care too much about hacking and customization, cant wait to get an IOS or WP7 hopefully soon!

I agree, Android has so much potential, but it's not there yet compared to IOS and WP. The only thing I miss from my droid is the ease of sharing YouTube videos. Other than that the smoothness and simplicity of WP7 is awesome.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express

mmaman

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I agree, Android has so much potential, but it's not there yet compared to IOS and WP. The only thing I miss from my droid is the ease of sharing YouTube videos. Other than that the smoothness and simplicity of WP7 is awesome.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express

Yea I'll miss certain things here and there but the UI experience is so much better on IOS and WP

starblade876

Jan 14, 2010
grrrinders.com
Wow you know apple is a force when every company is planning their release dates around them.
There's no denying they're a force, but fall releases line up with holiday shopping, so it's not surprising when companies do it. Plus, WP7 originally came out in the fall anyway... In fact, Apple seems to be the one out of character with a fall release vs. the summers that they've been doing the past 4 times, so... JS :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos