Did Apple screw up?

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so here's what I'm hoping:

Everyone was hoping for iPhone 5. Apple only delivered iPhone 4S. People will be dissapointed, look elsewhere.

Mango just released. All those made-for-Mango devices from Nokia, HTC, ASUS, and Samsung are coming very soon. See where I'm going with this? :)

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Nah, they're just setting themselves up to sell 1,000,000,000,000 iPhone 5's when i's finally released. Just like they did with the 3Gs to the 4. I work with a lot of people who have the iPhone 4, and they say there are going to upgrade to the iP4s. Apple will maintain, then blow people out the water with the iP5.

The event was a failure though, for sure.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
are you kidding me?? of course they screwed up LMAO!!!

if you have a Iphione4 .. there is NO POINT in getting the Iphone 4S.. lol

its virtually the SAME phone. you can even upgarde the Iphone 4 to the new OS......

its a SAD day for apple .

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
Do you have any idea how brain washed iPeople are? Apple could take a turd, put an antena on it, make it blink and call it the iPhone 6 and people will buy it because it is the newest Apple product. It's it pathetic that Apple took the same phone and rebranded it with a little bit of this and that but the fact of the matter is...they will continue to follow the trend.

Last edited:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Do you have any idea how brain washed iPeople are? Apple could take a turn, put an antena on it, make it blink and call it the iPhone 6 and people will buy it because it is the newest Apple product. It's it pathetic that Apple took the same phone and rebranded it with a little bit of this and that but the fact of the matter is...they will continue to follow the trend.
Very true, they ain't called iSheep for nothing. :)

corknut

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Some bloggers seemed pretty pleased with it. You should have seen the Ars Technica editor go on about how proud she was of the company. I'm sure there will still be plenty who will buy the 4S, but I think if MS advertises aggressively enough they could easily claim some of Apple's market share.

Sent from my LG-C900 using Board Express

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
after seeing this EPIC fail with the Iphone * UPDATE *

i better not see any more Iphone fan boys BASH mango.. cause we got the better end of the deal!!! lol

MS took 11nmonths for 500+features.
Apple took 16months for a *S*

lol makes me giggle, lol apple is got to be the NUMBER 1 in Wasting Resources... they paid a team for 16months to come up with the *S* just liek the Ipad 2.... payd a team to add duel-core and a *2*

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Poor fanboys. That's who the real victims are here. Waiting for their new design they can show off, and low and behold, they get let down by the almighty fruit.

Let us bow our heads in a millisecond of silence before we laugh our Mangos off.

Sent from my non mindless sheep iphone Samsung Focus using Board Express

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I know for sure iPhone 4 S will pretty much outsell any, if not all WP7 devices. Their fans are loayal. The guy in the office next to me has an iP4 and he's already said he's going to upgrade.

Why do you think apple needed 500+ new features, when most were already present.
after seeing this EPIC fail with the Iphone * UPDATE *

i better not see any more Iphone fan boys BASH mango.. cause we got the better end of the deal!!! lol

lol makes me giggle, lol apple is got to be the NUMBER 1 in Wasting Resources... they paid a team for 16months to come up with the *S* just liek the Ipad 2.... payd a team to add duel-core and a *2*
If apple fans are called iSheep, what are WP7 fanboys *coughSelf* are called. :)

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Do you have any idea how brain washed iPeople are? Apple could take a turn, put an antena on it, make it blink and call it the iPhone 6 and people will buy it because it is the newest Apple product. It's it pathetic that Apple took the same phone and rebranded it with a little bit of this and that but the fact of the matter is...they will continue to follow the trend.

For the majority of the masses I would agree with this, people who look for newer features and the ilk might be less likely to follow lock step and start looking elsewhere.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
lol!

i dont find my self to be a ****** .. i think im realistic. i have nothing against other products.

and your right the Iphone 4s will probly out sell any ONE wp7.. but will it out sell ALL WP7?? is what you should be asking yourself. its not fair to match up Iphone vs any ONE wp7 device. , its OS vs OS....

and BTW most of the new features in 4S are stolen features from otehr OS.....

they claimed in a review* : Apple`s innovation is other OS`s Innovations...

so in other words its not innovation. lol ........ the fact that they have so many loyal fan boys is the OLNLY reason its goan sell. ( like your friend at work )

i say let them waist 700$ on the same phone! just like im gona do with the FOCUS S ( ROLF)

archer75

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
are you kidding me?? of course they screwed up LMAO!!!

if you have a Iphione4 .. there is NO POINT in getting the Iphone 4S.. lol

its virtually the SAME phone. you can even upgarde the Iphone 4 to the new OS......

its a SAD day for apple .

Not the same at all. If they called it a 5 people would have eaten it up but they call it a 4s and people say it's the same.

Big processor upgrade, faster data network, much improved camera. Improved battery life, Voice assistant. Really the only difference they could have made and called it a 5 is a bigger screen. From a performance standpoint it's a pretty big upgrade.

But sure, it's all specs/features android phones already have, and even windows phones to some extent.

Well you are comparing a software update against a hardware update. Not a realistic comparison.

Apple announced ios5 earlier this year and if we are comparing software it would have come out faster than mango did.
Though we will see new windows phones out faster than it took for a hardware update from apple.

And yes, the 4s will outsell ALL WP7 devices combined. Microsoft's market share is 1/3 of apples so they don't have to sell much to beat WP7 in that regard.

And yes, you're a huge ******.

Last edited:

tsaunders80

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I see it doing well mainly because now people can go back and get unlimited data on Sprint which you can't get anymore with VZW or AT&T.

The voice feature is nice and seems more robust than what Mango has but most of the features you can do with Mango via voice.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Hmm what are you talking about comparing software to hardware.. not at all
ok so compare the Iphone 4s to a HTC RADAR MANGO then.... same ****....

the software barely got any new features ( the ones they did get was taken from android and WP7 )

as for the hardware it sucks even more..

people complain ALL the time about all does things on WP7 .. but when it comes to apple its ok for them to suck? LOL but not MS? lol

everyone is contradicting them self?s here LOL ... my headache is back.

could you imagine if mango just gave you 1 new feature and a better camera?? i think MS HQ would be burning to the ground right now...

but apples does that.. and every one praise them...........

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
1)Bwahahahahahaha. I needed that laugh

2)It will
lol!

i dont find my self to be a ****** .. i think im realistic. i have nothing against other products.

and your right the Iphone 4s will probly out sell any ONE wp7.. but will it out sell ALL WP7?? is what you should be asking yourself. its not fair to match up Iphone vs any ONE wp7 device. , its OS vs OS....

( ROLF)

archer75

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Hmm what are you talking about comparing software to hardware.. not at all

You were comparing mango(a software update) to iphone 4s(a hardware update). See the difference? If you want to make a comparison on length of software development time you want to compare the actual software updates, mango vs ios5.

Or if you want to compare hardware development times you need to compare iphone 4s vs focus S or Radar, etc.

And I agree, ios5 does put them on par with android and some of the features in mango.

I'm also not sure how the hardware sucks even more. It was upgraded across the board. I would think that makes it suck less.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
ok so call IOS4S

Iphone 4S IS a software upgrade !!!! lol and a HW upgrade all in one

maybe you dont see the different cause apple is the ONLY company that make Iphone...

if MS was like apple , mango would have been the new phone and not the new update

if you have an IPHONE 4 you can get a SOFTWARE update to IOS4S (w/e its called) hence why getting a 4s is useless unless you want a better camera or better hardware

example:
SAmsubng focus = Iphone 4 (pre mango and mango) ( pre-IOS4S and IOS4s)
Iphone 4s = samsung focus S (after mango) after IOS4S

software + hardware update. same thing.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720