Thinking of switching to iPhone 4/4s

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If I can't get some type of support about my TITAN. As much as I love WP7, every time I had any sorts of issues with my 3GS there was always support. However, AT&T passes the buck to HTC and HTC back to AT&T to do something about the multiple problems I'm having (dead pixel, MMS sending/receiving issues, and now random reboots)

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I switched to the Focus S and couldn't be happier.

The Titan had a few issues for me... speaker, reception and wifi. I probably had the others, like the muffled voice, but I never used it for voice; data only.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I think you're problem is that your phone didn't come with a warranty or with an option of having insurance. I just don't think MS thought it through when giving out free phones.

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I switched to the Focus S and couldn't be happier.

The Titan had a few issues for me... speaker, reception and wifi. I probably had the others, like the muffled voice, but I never used it for voice; data only.

Would switch and give it a try if I could. But being that I was giving the TITAN by Microsoft, I can't switch it since I have no proof of purchase.

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, I did it. I made a posting on my local Craigslist that I will trade my TITAN which just so happens to be unlocked, for a 4S. I also said I was willing to take offers as long as it was pretty close to getting me a 4S.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786