So I took the leap and got an iPhone 5

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Exactly cause of battery life. Phone died incredibly fast. A 1440 mah battery for a phone with LTE is never going to.add up. I don't expect my charge to last all day, but not just foe three hours of full use

Sent from a device I love using Tapatalk 4
Yikes! If the iPhone 5 battery only lasted 3 hours it sounds like the device had a defective battery. Did you try exchanging it for another iPhone 5?

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Yikes! If the iPhone 5 battery only lasted 3 hours it sounds like the device had a defective battery. Did you try exchanging it for another iPhone 5?
That's what I didn't do, but still figured that a battery of that size would work for me

Connie Litrenta

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
That's what I didn't do, but still figured that a battery of that size would work for me

Hard to say here because there are so many variables. My daughter has the iPhone 5 and is a HEAVY texter. Not sure how long hers lasts but I can't imagine she would be happy with that if it were true. I'd be interested to know how your current phone is working out with the same level of use.

Connie Litrenta

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
"Sales of Apple devices were pretty good in the fourth quarter," Elliott said, though he conceded that sales of the Samsung Galaxy S III were stronger.
If you stand on the beach and watch the sea you will see that the tide eventually turns. i want to buy iphone 5s i need some advices tnks ;)

If I was EVER to get an iPhone (not sold on that) it would be because of iOS 7 and probably iPhone 6 if it is, as rumored, a much larger device. Time will tell as I'm fairly certain we won't be seeing it til sometime next year. That said, if Nokie were to come out with a Windows Phone Phablet, I'd be all over that. :grin:

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Hard to say here because there are so many variables. My daughter has the iPhone 5 and is a HEAVY texter. Not sure how long hers lasts but I can't imagine she would be happy with that if it were true. I'd be interested to know how your current phone is working out with the same level of use.

With the same level of use, my LG Optimus G has exceeded my iPhone by miles..........on most days. Some days it likes to unlock in my pocket and go into different crap which makes the battery drain. But it's been a good experience

Got a little story now. My boyfriend has a Galaxy Note II with HORRIBLE signal issues. Problem is he bought it off ebay so there's nothing AT&T can do about it (plus he doesn't have insurance). He wants my phone so I'm willing to give it to him.......if he buys me another phone lol. So we agreed that he takes my phone, and we sell his Note so I can buy two phones: The Blu Life Play and the Nokia Lumia 822. Sounds like a win-win to me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99