Foresee Weather app

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I stumbled upon this app from one of the articles in some tech blog. I have to say it is one of the most beautiful apps I have ever laid my eyes on. It screams minimalism like Windows phone.The designer and developer( I think the same guy) has done an incredible job making this app. If anyone has on iOS device , please do tell me the experience. He did build the app Corona SDK which is cross platform for iOS and Android, although sadly windows phone is missing. A unique concept with stellar design, man we need this in Windows phone too

Here is the link to the site Say Hello to Foresee - Your Activity Forecast App

and here are a few screenshots from the store
mzl.cbeiccnh.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.qobqkhpc.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.fyalvqlt.320x480-75.jpg

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
While I like the concept and it's an app that I could see myself using. It's almost too minimalist for me. Kinda bland. I don't need to be killed with graphics or anything, but a little more would be nice.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
While I like the concept and it's an app that I could see myself using. It's almost too minimalist for me. Kinda bland. I don't need to be killed with graphics or anything, but a little more would be nice.

Maybe a bit more info , but don't you like it when people can use minimalism and come up with great designs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes