Nokia Smack Down of the iPhone 5c!!!

Amritash Pathania

May 4, 2013
Visit site
colors and phone cameras are in fashion .they assumed it to be the rite thing to swim on its waves. but unfortunately their ios7 and their phone colors and camera aperture al these make me think that apple is crumbling

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
You know I don't really care what Apple does but it's gonna boil me up everytime whenever I pull out my lime green 620 in front of some noobs, someone's going to say "IT'S THAT THE NEW IPHONE 5C?!!". ARRRGGHH!!! D*mn you Apple!!!

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
You know I don't really care what Apple does but it's gonna boil me up everytime whenever I pull out my lime green 620 in front of some noobs, someone's going to say "IT'S THAT THE NEW IPHONE 5C?!!". ARRRGGHH!!! D*mn you Apple!!!

yes. Unfortunately, there are going to a lot of sheep who think Apple invented phones with coloured unibody designs. There was a tweet which read "im really liking those new colours".
D*mn you Apple!!!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

Day,"No. It's the phone Apple copied."

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Curious about the 64-bit processor but still no NFC nor wireless charging. And IMHO the 5C casing with the holes at the back is f-ugly.At least it has more rows (of holes) at the back than the icons in front *snicker*. IOS7 looks bland and boring to me. I'd actually still prefer the IOS6 UI if I'm buying an iPhone. Also I wonder what the existing IPhone 5 users will think about the fact that their phone has just been "discontinued".

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Curious about the 64-bit processor but still no NFC nor wireless charging. And IMHO the 5C casing with the holes at the back is f-ugly.At least it has more rows (of holes) at the back than the icons in front *snicker*. IOS7 looks bland and boring to me. I'd actually still prefer the IOS6 UI if I'm buying an iPhone. Also I wonder what the existing IPhone 5 users will think about the fact that their phone has just been "discontinued".

Not happy or already in line to buy the 5S :winktongue:

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Hell, incredibly that's what people asked about my Lumia 521!! Which looks nothing like an iPhone... but it's the only phone some people know, I think.

Need4Geek

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site

iOS 7 is innovation. How did they put 5 different operating systems in one single device?

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I like the way Apple manipulates things to make them look way better than they actually are. Did anyone see the "Cumulative" sales chart? Maybe they're hoping some noobs doesn't understand what "Cumulative" means. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte