Nokia Smack Down of the iPhone 5c!!!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
It seems like, Apple is losing its mind completely.
The most innovative OS ever (So Ios8 and next OSes in future will be worst/innovation less you telling me?)
with No NFC so you cannot do anything you could have done with your smartphone
No Wireless Charging, we love clutter of wire everywhere, it shows that we are working hard and so are you!
Completely Overpriced to rip you off (Apple policy since day 1), but hey it is a budget phone and there's no doubt about it!
Completely Innovative "Copied" Style (From Lumia 620, we recently hired an Ex-Nokia Designer for $2 an hour and we can say he did a fantastic job, we are going to make piles of cash from 5c)
Recycled material used, we have used discarded croc sandals from 3rd world countries to design the outer casing of the 5c since we care about the planet, its completely hygienic and safe for children too!
I5 is discontinued, because it was a fail anyway, 5c is the best device and it comes in multiple colors too!

Images to laugh the living hell on earth.

a0b79__enhanced-buzz-20355-1378836772-0.jpg

Shaquille-Oneal-Cell-Phone-Shoe.jpg

--------------
All these below are made by me
The-Most-Interesting-Man.jpg

Blackjack-Bender.jpg

I-was-told-there-would-be.jpg

Ill-Just-Wait-here.jpg

Aaaand-its-Gone.jpg

Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-for-That.jpg

I own the copyrights to this post so please don't spread it unless you want to make people laugh.

Last edited:

iOSMicrosoftDroid

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
If Nokia really moves in with the 1520 on the 23rd of this month, I think it can be a game changer for WP's market share. Larger screens (4.3 - 5.0) are the fastest growing segment among android devices and Apple is still below that range. Bigger phones are in vogue so if the 1520 comes out while people are disappointed by the new iPhones, MS/NOK will strike while the iron is hot.
Do take a look at this data which reveals how screen size preferences have evolved over the last year: How the Smartphone Market Has Changed Since the iPhone 5

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I want to watch the line for when it release and have a banner with all the Lumia devices on it with the phase

IMITATION IS THE BEST FORM OF FLATTERY!!!

Mio_WP

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
To top it off on a side note, the financial sector and banks in my country (DK) decided today to go for NFC for a mobile pay solution. They consider it the safest and most widespread option of the ones they have reviewed.

Just gotta love that timing :D

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
To top it off on a side note, the financial sector and banks in my country (DK) decided today to go for NFC for a mobile pay solution. They consider it the safest and most widespread option of the ones they have reviewed.

Just gotta love that timing :D

I'm loving that timing even more! :smile:

Rubbing in some more salt into the wound! :devil:

Last edited:

Shawn Magm

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
orig-7011121.jpg

design_gallery_slide_green.jpg

In fairness, I do like the green on the iPhone 5C. It sort of reminds me of the Dupont colors on a vintage Fender Stratocaster (Seafoam Green). I know it's a few shades off.