IPhone 5C 16 GB for 599$ without contract. Apple doesn't understand what budget device is?

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Of course Apple sales will never go down, they use a "cumulative" sales chart.

LB_7986.jpg

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
The 5c is basically an iphone 5 with different inners and of course color.

I would go for the 5s if I wanted an iphone.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Apple's cumulative iPhone sales are like ninja cats, they're invading our planet.

cumulative man, I can guarantee even Tim didn't know what is cumulative, he was happy that his internal team gave him a chart that is going up, if Apple shows "Iphone Sales Chart", it'll take a hit for sure.
Don't trust me?, check this,
getimage.dll

ohgood

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Bagging on apple doesn't sell phones for ms , guys.

Regardless of personal preferences, the iPhone is still killing wp device sales, each and every month. Just make the platform more stable and enjoy your device, it will catch fire if android falls, but you're going to have to be patient.

ohgood

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Sir...do you have some data or evidence to prove this ? if yes do you mind sharing it for wp users to understand your statement..

I Google "android vs wp vs iPhone sales" occasionally, like anyone else can. Or bing it. Or dogpile it. Or yahoo it.

The numbers vary from local to local, and iPhone sales are anywhere from 5x to 10x ( or more) the sales of wp.

If you can find a local or time where wp sales double or triple iPhone sales, by all means post it up !

For instance:
http://techcrunch.com/2013/04/28/an...hone-continues-with-modest-gains-says-kantar/

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Bagging on apple doesn't sell phones for ms , guys.

Regardless of personal preferences, the iPhone is still killing wp device sales, each and every month. Just make the platform more stable and enjoy your device, it will catch fire if android falls, but you're going to have to be patient.

Bagging on innovative means to thug customers with the tag of innovation won't lead Apple to a goldmine.

iPhone 5S and 5C launch: markets wipe $30bn off Apple's value | Business | The Guardian

Apple’s magic act faces falling curtain as sales slow - FT.com

US stocks rise; Apple falls after launching 2 iPhones - Hindustan Times

Apple Stock Prices Fall On News of the Expensive iPhone 5C | Entrepreneur.com

Seriously man, I've seen no "real" innovation except weird ways to show that it is innovative to gain customer base.

Is there innovation - Yes, to soar sales
Is there an innovation in the product - Meh, nobody got time for that

njnbat

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Really? Just see the marketshare of Apple and Microsoft Windows. You dont need to see even the sales figures.

Please think once again before using the word market share when u compare ios with windows phone. Why ??
Apple Made One Thing Clear: It Doesn't Care At All About Winning Smartphone Market Share | Business Insider India

It is also very evident from their recently released budget phone, the iphone 5c at 549 $,which proves their real interest in market share. If they were really interested in it , they would have imitated the price ranges of nokia lumia 520,620,720's too along with their colors .
And if you are so keen in talking about market share ,then let me ask you the market share of ios vs windows phone in India , russia etc.
That too you must consider the fact that windowsphone started just 2 years back and even then it has already overtaken ios in many countries like india,russia,middle east regions etc.
So don't come up with bizarre arguments that market share is an evidence of apple killing windows phone sales.
In fact let me tell you, if apple keeps releasing budget products that are plastic covered iphone5 at an amount of INR 46,000 rs off contract in india ,then there is some real problem with these guys thought on word "budget".It deserves to be harassed and you will see many more doing so .

I Google "android vs wp vs iPhone sales" occasionally, like anyone else can. Or bing it. Or dogpile it. Or yahoo it.

The numbers vary from local to local, and iPhone sales are anywhere from 5x to 10x ( or more) the sales of wp.

If you can find a local or time where wp sales double or triple iPhone sales, by all means post it up !

For instance:
Android Took 64% Of All Smartphone Sales Globally In Q1; Windows Phone Continues Modest Gains, Says Kantar | TechCrunch

And to my friend who google occassionally like anyone , why don't you google and read below links too when you get time occasionally.

Windows Phone Outsells Apple: In China - Forbes
IDC: Apple iPhone outsold in Italy by Nokia
Microsoft: Windows Phone outselling iPhone in 10 "big" countries | WMPoweruser
Nokia's Windows Phone handsets outsell iPhones in Middle East - GSMArena.com news

gautam12

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I am no Fan of Apple BUT Please stop acting weird people LET ME CLARIFY!

1) Apple Never announced it as CHEAP variant of iPhone it was for COLOUR/COLOR
2) Apple Replaced it by iPhone 5 with improving its front camera and battery! so i guess it should be priced higher than that? WAIT here comes where people will fight on Plastic. Yes I know its Polycarbonate but on metal frame and not cheap plastic used by Samsung. Yeah from 50k to 35k yeah i guess its right move
3) Don't compare with stupid ANDROID! Its famous for lags and privacy issues!
4) Well that's it! RE-think CALMLY!

ohgood

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Please think once again before using the word market share when u compare ios with windows phone. Why ??
Apple Made One Thing Clear: It Doesn't Care At All About Winning Smartphone Market Share | Business Insider India

It is also very evident from their recently released budget phone, the iphone 5c at 549 $,which proves their real interest in market share. If they were really interested in it , they would have imitated the price ranges of nokia lumia 520,620,720's too along with their colors .
And if you are so keen in talking about market share ,then let me ask you the market share of ios vs windows phone in India , russia etc.
That too you must consider the fact that windowsphone started just 2 years back and even then it has already overtaken ios in many countries like india,russia,middle east regions etc.
So don't come up with bizarre arguments that market share is an evidence of apple killing windows phone sales.
In fact let me tell you, if apple keeps releasing budget products that are plastic covered iphone5 at an amount of INR 46,000 rs off contract in india ,then there is some real problem with these guys thought on word "budget".It deserves to be harassed and you will see many more doing so .

And to my friend who google occassionally like anyone , why don't you google and read below links too when you get time occasionally.

Windows Phone Outsells Apple: In China - Forbes
IDC: Apple iPhone outsold in Italy by Nokia
Microsoft: Windows Phone outselling iPhone in 10 "big" countries | WMPoweruser
Nokia's Windows Phone handsets outsell iPhones in Middle East - GSMArena.com news

First link: confused me
Second: more of the same, sounds like Nokia is killing apple but then they're 11% off lady years sales?
Third link: market speak mush, no numbers
Forth link: hey, numbers! I can dig it!

Filtering out the market speak is difficult at times. Good job on the last one.

jenni122701

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Im late to this thread, but wow... Now I am not against Apple, heck, I adore my iPad here, but that iPhone is SO not affordable and I absolutely hate the way it looks. It looks JUST like a toy! I really don't like it and I have never really said that about an iPhone. I do not doubt it will sell, I mean its Apple, but I just don't see what about that phone would attract anyone, even at a low cost contract. I'll gladly stuck with my lovely HTC 8X!

Sent from my iPad 3rd Gen using Tapatalk

njnbat

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Filtering out the market speak is difficult at times. Good job on the last one.
Oh really...thanks for the recognition . It means a lot.
First link: confused me
Second: more of the same, sounds like Nokia is killing apple but then they're 11% off lady years sales?
Third link: market speak mush, no numbers
And i am not surprised to see you confused bro. Many more to come anyways. In the coming years i hope you wont be shocked after seeing some more links. But meanwhile keep hold of those numbers that are consistently changing.

ohgood

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Oh really...thanks for the recognition . It means a lot.

And i am not surprised to see you confused bro. Many more to come anyways. In the coming years i hope you wont be shocked after seeing some more links. But meanwhile keep hold of those numbers that are consistently changing.

Look at your links. I was not condescending. There was a ton of market speak in them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786