Proof of Apple copying Nokia

anshul_aggarwal

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me or the Apple iPhone 5C looks suspiciously like a Lumia 620? See yourself
iPhone_5C.png
What do you think? From Apple India site, iPhone 5C yellow with official green case.

kc77

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
It looks almost the same and is about 250 dollars more expensive, yet it will sell about 150 times more units then the 620. I just don't get it.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
It looks almost the same and is about 250 dollars more expensive, yet it will sell about 150 times more units then the 620. I just don't get it.

Don't get it? I'll help you. There are rags like The Verge and Engadget who praise every turd that comes out of Cupertino's a$$ while trashing anything out of Redmond. Then you have hacks like Ed Baig on USA Today practically ejaculating at the mere mention of Apple while demonizing Windows. The only reviewer I've seen to consistently praise Windows Phone is Eric Zeman from Phone Scoop. We need an an independent person of high stature in the public eye to do for Windows Phone what Dr. Sanjay Gupta did for the medicinal marijuana crusaders. That's the kind of clout we need.

Doohickie

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I think the products shown are so generic that's hard to say anyone is copying anyone else; they are just using pleasing proportions which goes all the way back to ancient Greece.

Bicpug

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I think people mock apple because they clearly copy other peoples designs, then sue anyone else who copies them for patent infringement.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Apple, like any other business including Microsoft, has a goal of making a profit. Nobody does it better than Apple. They don't force anybody to do anything. Their products give a complete, and mostly pleasant, user experience. What's wrong with that? If they're doing something illegal the powers that be will be on them (OK, I realize this brings up a whole can of worms!). Maybe this is what should take place:

Microsoft should copy Apple. Like working notifications and browser.

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Nope. That Nano came out September last year, even after the L920.

The previous generations of the Nano looked nothing like that, if you're wondering.
Oh really? Looked nothing like that? Go do a Google search of the 6th generation (released 2010) iPod Nano. The 7th gen is literally two 6th gen put on top of each other.
14016-img7137s.jpg

You have to be blind to not notice this.

original.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa