01-23-2014 10:01 PM
    Looks like this is happening..
    iphones_c_716783.jpg
    01-23-2014 10:11 PM
    Sure they will, just like everyone else. However will they be smart enough to keep a smaller flagship phone for those that don't want to carry around a huge device, unlike android and MS. The bigger part of that story is will Apple make something new that WOWS us. At this point they seem to be the only company that can pull that off.
    01-26-2014 04:38 AM
    Sure they will, just like everyone else. However will they be smart enough to keep a smaller flagship phone for those that don't want to carry around a huge device, unlike android and MS. The bigger part of that story is will Apple make something new that WOWS us. At this point they seem to be the only company that can pull that off.
    Seriously? Apple hasn't wowed in at least two years that I can think of.
    theefman and Dadstar0410 like this.
    01-26-2014 09:28 PM
    I'm not sure what the right answer is for apple. Their phones are outsized by the new averages in most android and windows phones in the market. Apple's magic isn't to offer multiple choices, but to offer their customers their single vision of the right product.

While iphone is a marquee phone in the US, their market share is small and shrinking in much of the rest of the world. It seems like they are possibly losing their rudder.
    01-26-2014 10:57 PM
    Most of the big tech companies would be lucky to WOW anybody ever. Apple is the company everyone looks to constantly. Jealousy is the most honest form of flattery.
    paulxxwall likes this.
    01-29-2014 07:31 AM
    Everytime I hold an iPhone I feel like saying, awww isn't that cute...
    Dadstar0410 likes this.
    01-29-2014 07:39 AM
    Everytime I hold an iPhone I feel like saying, awww isn't that cute...
    And i say " I have to sell this iphone" so i can buy my next sixth month old windows phone for next to nothing. And have a bunch of cash left over to finance my next phone\tablet adventure.
    01-29-2014 08:04 AM
    And i say " I have to sell this iphone" so i can buy my next sixth month old windows phone for next to nothing. And have a bunch of cash left over to finance my next phone\tablet adventure.
    And fools will buy it.
    01-29-2014 08:08 AM
    Hey, don't forgot about the 64 bit processor & the fingerprint reader!
    01-29-2014 08:21 AM
    And fools will buy it.
    Millions and millions of fools. As long as I'm happy.
    01-29-2014 08:22 AM
    Apple are stuck if they do or they don't.

It's ironic that they're going to go for a bigger form factor, when they decried the trend and stated 3.5" was best, and then 4", for single handed use.

I think Nokia is spot on with their 4.5" devices! I'm typing this on the lumia 625 (4.7" display) and understand that the 1520 serves a sector of the market - i have one just for gaming, movies and the like - but the truth is that larger phones are still in the minority, when it comes to sales.

Apple do need a larger phone - i just hope they stick to their ergonomic integrity and create something in the 4.5" region. They have the iPad mini for the phablet space.

Doing something because everyone else is doing it is not a good business model to follow.
    01-29-2014 08:37 AM
    I want to see my Apple friends face... They said that never will use a big phone...
    01-29-2014 08:40 AM
    Hey, don't forgot about the 64 bit processor & the fingerprint reader!
    Oh, yeah - that's important - and secure...
    01-29-2014 09:37 PM
    Oh, yeah - that's important - and secure...
    And of course these will be copied as soon as samsung can get up to speed so, yes, they are....http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...erprint-sensor
    01-30-2014 07:00 AM