Will you purchase the iPhone 6 ?

HAMEDACC

May 4, 2014
Visit site
NOW, after Apple Event, it is easier to answer, so I re Ask
Will you purchase the iPhone 6(or 6 plus)?

Last edited:

anony_mouse

Banned
Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
It's hard to say whether I will buy a phone when the price, specifications, appearance, and so on are not yet known.

Perhaps the previous two posters can explain how they have already managed to come to a decision - yes and no respectively?

xoxoGeorges

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Nope. But if it's groundbreaking I would recommend to anyone buying at flagship level

I'm happy with my 925 and I will keep it as long as it works, or until MS releases the next big update.

Kellzea

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm firmly with wp now so no chance of an apple product.

I will either go for a Lumia 1520 or 930 next, or, if HTC make a windows phone version of the m8 then I would certainly get that.

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Only if it is bigger and faster then the 1520, and the most important part, if they dump the iOS and install WP8.1,,, Then I might think of it. LoL

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Only if it is bigger and faster then the 1520, and the most important part, if they dump the iOS and install WP8.1,,, Then I might think of it. LoL
+925 ....except for the "bigger than a 1520" part. I'd worry about stowaways in the size pocket it would require!

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
i might well do actually, i havent had an iphone since the 4, i have many handsets at the moment, L920, jolla, nokia 808, nokia n9 etc, so have a handset fetish :kiss:, so the IP6 might well be bought to check in on the whole "apple thing" after such a long time away, it would have to be pretty special for it to replace my lumia 920, which just does everything i need basically, but looking forward to seeing the IP6 form factor and specs though, presumably sep release.

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If they finally give it a bigger screen, yes, wholeheartedly and with aplomb will I purchase the iPhone 6. Apple's laptops and desktops are too expensive (and I really prefer Windows 8 to OS X) and I do not like the way iOS scales up on the iPads, but I really believe that Apple got it right with the iPhone. They just haven't kept up with smartphone screen sizes, and I want an iPhone with a bigger screen.

Not at the expense of my Windows Phone, however. It will be in addition to my Windows Phone. :)

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Oh, yea....another iPhone. My wife has one (WP wont work due to app related problems, I tried), It's just a sea of ICONs, it was fine 5 years ago, when they were innovative but, they are no longer inventing new things, everything they have offfered in features has been done 100 times over and even other phones (Android and new WP models), have more features than the top iPhone now.

Oh, a bigger screen ? Wait, didn't I just say everything that others have done....even with the rumored 4.7" display, My ICON has a 5" display, Yawn..

I have given iOS a good try after using WP 7 and hated every moment of it. The ONLY advantage to having the iPhone is the application/games. Windows Phone still lacks in this end (Yea, for every 1 app we get, there is 10 more we need that is available for iOS and Android). It's getting better but, There are apps that I am dying for and STILL cant get them on Windows Phone...but, both the other platforms have them ALL.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3