Will you purchase the iPhone 6 ?

captaincalamity

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I might do, if I'm finding it difficult to sleep at night, iPhones are amazing at making you drop off....zzzzzzzzz urrr er sorry just talking about iPhones makes me bored and sleepy

Musaib124

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
IPhone Users can pay any amount for new iPhone besides its a iPhone ❤ The most perfect Phone With most perfect OS in world.

GunplaGamer

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I might get one, but not to replace anything. I'm an iOS dev and I should test out my apps on the new hardware :p. I Love My 1020 and I just can't stand my girlfriends iPhone 5 when I try to type on it. It could be because the screen is to small xD. Also since 8.1 the flow keyboard is amazing.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Sarcastic again?

Maybe he would hit the mark if not WP users would discuss the possibility of buying an iPhone. It's not like most people here have an iPhone and will keep on buying iPhones.

I have never owned an iPhone in my life, and I'm still thinking about buying one.

broughshane

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
No to the iPhone 6 the last thing I would want and would rather have no phone at all.. there no enjoyment using apple products for me, I just find there software bland. There hardware the dog balls but its not enough for me to buy.

630User

May 18, 2014
Visit site
And I understand you completely. Nowadays even cheaper smartphones offer enough for most people.
The smartphone market is very competitve which is good for consumers.

In 2012 I bought the Lumia 610, this was a very bad device compared to Android devices in the same price range at that time. Now adays you see devices in the same price range performing more or less the same.

gerzhwin

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't buy an iP6, mainly because of the OS. Secondly it's the cold and sharp to the touch housing, whereas the former might be reduced with the new design. Also the lightning connector is something that's unnecessary, especially in the near future with the EU standardising charging connectors.

It also has something to do with the image of Apple. I don't like their ads, and how their consumers talk and act about Apple products in general. I have made up my own mind, and as a designer I always feel constrained when using a Mac or an iPhone. Far from inspirated, like most of the colleagues around are trying to make me think.

For me, a lot of my decisions are about sympathy and individuality, where Apple products don't fit me.

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
it doesnt technically if it lacks an sd card slot and has poor service centres and build quality in comparison(except maybe micromax,samsung etc which are far far worse)

There is a LTE Moto G with a micro SD card slot. Nokia does not even have service centers, and build quality is subjective.

HAMEDACC

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I read almost all of yr threads,
most of disadvantages that had been mentioned are about
- price
- ios
- camera
- wireless charging and ...
But don't forget Apple and iOS have main fully number1 DEV Supports,
iOS and iPhone advantage is not about Design,Material, or Hardware all is about Huge Support from DEV
" tell me how many friends u have, I will how much power u have"

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I read almost all of yr threads,
most of disadvantages that had been mentioned are about
- price
- ios
- camera
- wireless charging and ...
But don't forget Apple and iOS have main fully number1 DEV Supports,
iOS and iPhone advantage is not about Design,Material, or Hardware all is about Huge Support from DEV
" tell me how many friends u have, I will how much power u have"

I think that's a very important point. And actually it's the main point why I look at alternatives to WP8.1 at all. I think WP has finally become something very good. Just the notification center makes it so much better and more usable.

But however good it has become, the app situation is still bad. (And I am well aware that there are people who don't care, don't mind or just don't need the apps.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)