Will you purchase the iPhone 6 ?

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
it does if u cant use apps or bugfixes etc
good luck living in the past

I have never in the almost 4 years of using Android have ever ran into someone using an Android devices complaining about updates. As long as the apps and functions a consumer uses works, they will continue to use the phone bugs or not.

I highly doubt I am the one living in the past out of the two us. The majority of your notions about Android (even though you claim to be an Android user) is very dated.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I have never in the almost 4 years of using Android have ever ran into someone using an Android devices complaining about updates. As long as the apps and functions a consumer uses works, they will continue to use the phone bugs or not.

I highly doubt I am the one living in the past out of the two us. The majority of your notions about Android (even though you claim to be an Android user) is very dated.

lol you wish
you are living in the past with your misconceptions and stuff

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Misconceptions? I don't think I'm the one trying to still believe in preconceived notions that don't apply or never applied to Android.

well they do
still its no use us arguing like this
im sure you will like wp once you get your hands on that icon you are eyeing :)

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
well they do
still its no use us arguing like this
im sure you will like wp once you get your hands on that icon you are eyeing :)

I wouldn't dare get an icon considering all the Wi-Fi problems it is having. I was considering getting an Ativ Odyssey to play with. WP is not there yet for me to use as a daily driver.

ricbon

May 5, 2012
Visit site
I might, listen I have enjoyed the L920 and L1020 hardware and I really like the OS but the apps are better quality on IOS and thats the only thing I really miss and presuades me to go back to an iphone.

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't dare get an icon considering all the Wi-Fi problems it is having. I was considering getting an Ativ Odyssey to play with. WP is not there yet for me to use as a daily driver.

ohh seriously get one, im sure you wont regret wp, you will enjoy it :)

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Next year if the 5.5" has the retina sapphire screen. That's what I am hoping for. I'll still have a 1020 or it's replacement in the house 🏠

By that time I hope to have a dual boot going on my new Imac ,this gives me the best of both platforms...lol...lol...lol

Mac

Last edited:

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually on your side believing that a free system with compatible networks is much better. In Switzerland you can get a price reduction on your contract when not buying a phone. And this reduction is always higher than what they offer as a price reduction on a new phone. This is mostly because the providers have much higher base prices. To give you a discount that looks like a lot of money, they sell phones contract free for a price that is much higher than a phone would cost in an independent shop. The compatible networks makes it also very easy to switch providers.

That's however not the reason I'm posting here. I write because every time I read one of your "lol"s or of your "u"s it gives me a chill. And it doesn't help your credibility if you don't even take the time to write you instead of u.

And you really should look up this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_stop

Epic wiki link! :D

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site

Android users never get updated in a timely fashion, kit kat is only on 8% of all devices as of May of this year. Not good. Thank god for the developer preview program here or all the complaining around here about updates would be just as bad.

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
My Quick Answer: Yes(and keep my Lumia 720 too)
Description: (I think) Arena and Era of Communication is changing and Smart Phones are going to be like Clothes and we will choose and use them-our smart phones- for different situation and usage, and main deference among our smart phones will be their OS(s).

Quick answer: NO
System is closed
Devices tend to be overpriced for what they offer
Devices are never really yours as Apple retains rights on them
Each time i have used an iPhone i got irritated after 2 minutes net.
My whole platform is on Microsoft and Google

The only iThings i'd buy are either an All in one or a MacPro then install Windows on them. The reason is i find displays incredibly beautiful and keyboards incredibly comfortable (together with Lenovo devices, or some of them).
It's worth mentioning that in Taiwan for much less you get an MSI gaming All in one or else with full touch screen etc. etc. iPhone has never been in my preference list.

I'd rather use Android and rant on WP 8.1 while Microsoft tries to put it on par with the rest than buy an iPhone. No hate. Just the whole ecosystem, marketing and business model don't suit me.

I admit each time i touch a MacPro i want one...they are gorgeous.

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Android users never get updated in a timely fashion, kit kat is only on 8% of all devices as of May of this year. Not good. Thank god for the developer preview program here or all the complaining around here about updates would be just as bad.

That's the point! No one cares about updates, the fact that KitKat is over 8% of Android smart phones is a good thing. Imagine trying to update literally 10s of millions of devices.

Also I wouldn't brag about the Developer preview, you are literally beta testing. I saw all the threads of how people had problems with it and their battery life suffered. Yeah, thanks but no thanks.

Sent from my XT907 using Mobile Nations mobile app

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Quick answer: NO
System is closed
Devices tend to be overpriced for what they offer
Devices are never really yours as Apple retains rights on them
Each time i have used an iPhone i got irritated after 2 minutes net.
My whole platform is on Microsoft and Google

The only iThings i'd buy are either an All in one or a MacPro then install Windows on them. The reason is i find displays incredibly beautiful and keyboards incredibly comfortable (together with Lenovo devices, or some of them).
It's worth mentioning that in Taiwan for much less you get an MSI gaming All in one or else with full touch screen etc. etc. iPhone has never been in my preference list.

I'd rather use Android and rant on WP 8.1 while Microsoft tries to put it on par with the rest than buy an iPhone. No hate. Just the whole ecosystem, marketing and business model don't suit me.

I admit each time i touch a MacPro i want one...they are gorgeous.

While you may not like their mobile devices millions do. And they are not overpriced. Overpriced to you. But economically and by comparing high end smartphones from other platforms they are priced the same.

Sent from my XT907 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb