Will you purchase the iPhone 6 ?

guillams

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Why I chose WP8:

- Its Unique UI

- Tired of iOS UI and iOS limitations(like: music downloading and syncing and ...)

and Why Leave WP8.1 and Give iOS 8 another chance:

- WP lag

- WP frustrating Resuming

- WP app gap

- WP app last updated gap (look at Line, Viber, Instagram, facebook apps and its deference on WP and iOS and Android)

- WP leaves First Priorities and focuses on Second

I'll consider to post all those things when the OS finally get official, for now, I'll quit using the developer preview!

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I didn't twist any words. I quoted you exactly. And no malware is not a problem on Android. You can throw as many Google searches you want my way, I have been there and done that with you.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

yeah right we believe you and not googles search engine itself
its a known fact about android that its security is a bit risky sometimes

HAMEDACC

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I'll consider to post all those things when the OS finally get official, for now, I'll quit using the developer preview!

may be Final release could fix :
- lag
- frustrating Resuming

But what could it do with:
- app gap
- app last updated gap (look at Line, Viber, Instagram, facebook apps and its deference on WP and iOS and Android) even Skype and Office

come on! Progression needs Logical Men Not just fan boys.

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
yeah right we believe you and not googles search engine itself

What,you mean from Google themselves...lol...lol

It is a problem with Android in general phones,wither a fan of that os emphatically denies it or not. While not as bad for WP or IOS,it still can happen though,no one is ever totally safe.

Mac

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

We don't care much about security. If we did we'd use Mac or Linux instead of Windows PCs. The (lack of) security in Android is talked about by the Android haters, in the same way that lack of apps or features is talked about by WP haters. The reasoning may or may not apply.

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
We don't care much about security. If we did we'd use Mac or Linux instead of Windows PCs. The (lack of) security in Android is talked about by the Android haters, in the same way that lack of apps or features is talked about by WP haters. The reasoning may or may not apply.

I seriously doubt the majority of androids don't care about security...but I do believe that the majority don't really know how bad it is,or what Google actually does

Mac

guillams

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
may be Final release could fix :
- lag
- frustrating Resuming

But what could it do with:
- app gap
- app last updated gap (look at Line, Viber, Instagram, facebook apps and its deference on WP and iOS and Android) even Skype and Office

come on! Progression needs Logical Men Not just fan boys.

I'm not a fan boy, I'm a realistic one, Microsoft nothing has to do with developers, you become a developer and resolve all those app gaps,

well going is the Microsoft strategy to make low end devices to put in as users as possible to gives a reason to developers to support the platform, but no matter dude, go cry with mom and get that Iphone 6!

Edit: I also missed a lot of local apps, but also know how things work!

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Why I chose WP8:
- Its Unique UI
- Tired of iOS UI and iOS limitations(like: music downloading and syncing and ...)

and Why Leave WP8.1 and Give iOS 8 another chance:
- WP lag
- WP frustrating Resuming
- WP app gap
- WP app last updated gap (look at Line, Viber, Instagram, facebook apps and its deference on WP and iOS and Android)
- WP leaves First Priorities and focuses on Second

Judging wp8.1 by its beta release is a little premature to say the least. Yes we may have the last update making it "official", we do not have the firmware updates to go with it yet so it will not perform as it should and will once those firmware updates come.

poststamp

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Nope i will never buy an iphone.
I want the next lumia and i don't ******* care how expensive it is, i know it will put the iphone to shame just like my 1520.

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I've never owned an iPhone because they're too small, but if they make one that's large, imagine how awesome it would be. All aluminum, with access to all the best games and apps available. Yes, I will buy one.

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
im not an android hater or something but you can argue all day long about android security and itll still be massively inferior to ios , WP, BBos and BB10
theres a reason open source os's arent very popular as a whole(desktop os etc)
maybe the other os's have security risks but i dont really see any other os other than android(and once or twice ios but not a major issue except heartbleed) having malware etc atleast in the mobile os market

HAMEDACC

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft nothing has to do with developers
Ok, so who is responsible for this Truth that DEV have not any Enthusiasm for WP? Apple or Google?
MS even don't care about its APPs(Skype, Office), how do you expect DEV spend time for WP APPs?

Microsoft strategy to make low end devices to put in as users as possible to gives a reason to developers to support the platform
DEV support high quality Products not Low end Devices
MOST DEV follow High end Device(iphone)

go cry with mom and get that Iphone 6!
and you are NOT "a realistic one", you are Exactly A REAL fan boy, your "Low end" Logic-less Vocabulary shows it ;)

Peace

HAMEDACC

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I've never owned an iPhone because they're too small, but if they make one that's large, imagine how awesome it would be. All aluminum, with access to all the best games and apps available. Yes, I will buy one.
I hope It would be at least 4.3 inches like my Lumia 720

Last edited:

guillams

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so who is responsible for this Truth that DEV have not any Enthusiasm for WP? Apple or Google?

MS even don't care about its APPs(Skype, Office), how do you expect DEV spend time for WP APPs?

and you are NOT "a realistic one", you are Exactly A REAL fan boy, your "Low end" Logic-less Vocabulary shows it ;)

Peace

The dilemma, "no apps because no users, no users because no apps", so your high end "iPhone logic" is as dumb as your comment...

How a company does not cares about his OS? There is no a single company who gives Developers all the tools to make the development process easy as Microsoft, I own an Android Phone, and an Ipad, so where is the fanatic?

Also "yo hablo espa?ol bro!"

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site

Peace

Outside of Symbian no dev could care less about high end or low end devices. Yes some may make games for high end, but most devs look to make their apps work well across all devices in am os. The goal is to get as many app copies out there and revenue up with the least resources needed. Unless of course you are a long time Symbian writer who cares more about the quality and usability of an app. And in their case old school Symbian writers will not be writing for apple, sorry.

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Won't happen..the backlash against it would hurt them more than just changing the power connection.

Even if they give headphones built for it specifically they still have to go much further to convince people the benefits outweigh what is available on the market today.

Mac

Apple geeks will do whatever it takes because its apple. In reality its a neat concept but poor idea. Most iPhone users that aren't sold on the proprietary headphones will just buy the expensive adapter apple will make. And I sure that's what apple is counting on. Either way they make their money.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)