Notification sounds

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello iOS-ers! :)

Strange question I know but, on Windows Phone, the Facebook Messenger app uses the default ringtone when a new message arrives and the Twitter app too. What's it like on iOS? If it's not the default one, which one is it here:

Old one: Download Facebook Chat Sounds ringtones to your cell phone - 212 735 - faceb00k1 | Zedge
New one: Download New Message Tone ringtones to your cell phone - 2013 facebook message - newfbtone | Zedge

And for Twitter? If it's not the default sound, is one of those?

1: Twitter Sound iOS 5 ~ Pio - YouTube
2: Twitterriffic Chirp - Free mp3 Ringtone Download - MobCup

Thanks! :)

WhiteNiteLite

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
If you have Windows Phone 8.1, then you can override the notification sounds to be like the ones on iOS. There's an app called Melodia that has the "real" notification sounds for a lot of popular apps. You can use Melodia to download the sound. Then in the notification settings, change the sound for that app to the sound that you just downloaded. Most of my apps now have the real notification sounds like an iOS user has.

Here's the link to the app: Melodia | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

toraji

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
after cyan I lost wpcentral in my list of manage app sounds, also twitter and facebook are not there..anybody an idea how to get them back?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos