09-11-2014 08:00 PM
33 12
tools
    I know this thread has turned into an iPhone hate-fest, but really it could be about any phone that's not made by Microsoft. You guys hate everything that's not a Windows Phone, and I really don't understand why. People love their iPhones, and Apple must be doing something right because profits from the iPhone alone are higher than all of Microsoft's worth
    In case you forgot, this is a windows phone centered site. Guess what would happen if I post my love for the Lumia 1520 in an iPhone forum? Yep, exactly the same. Just as Apple fans hate everything not Apple and Android fans hate everything not Android, WP fans hate everything no WP, at least the diehard fans of either side do. It really is not that hard to understand. The good news is that there is a site for every single flavor of vendor. So instead of complaining about the obvious, why not just post in an iPhone forum?
    09-11-2014 02:59 PM
    I've used multiple iPhones and used an iPod as my primary music player until I got my Icon, and all I can say is I am SO happy to be away from iTunes. I hated everything about it.

Seems to me like alot of people who don't want to put thought into their phones buy iPhones. Even if a phone came out that was massively superior to the newest iPhone, alot of people would still just stick with Apple because of the name.
    technogeek019 likes this.
    09-11-2014 03:15 PM
    There's nothing there that honestly make me want to go back to an iPhone. Sure, the phone's bigger...but the layout is still the same. That's why I gave my mom my 5c when I began to use my L920 as my daily driver. iOS is smooth like butter, but I don't like the UI. It feels stale and at times too cluttered--swiping down for notification center, swiping up for control panel, swiping down on the home page to search...it's like it tries to do too much since iOS 7.

I will say that the iPhone 6 looks gorgeous (kinda like a L925, but I'll leave that determination up to you), but I don't believe that it has enough to make me get it. Besides, I'm happy with "The Hulk" 1520 I'm sporting.
    Joe920 likes this.
    09-11-2014 04:46 PM
    Who brought the touch-screen-phone era? And rip-off, let me think who's the first car manufactorer with 4 wheels, all of the rest would be shameless ripoffs. Because of NFC? Because of the larger screen?

I've just recently switched from my iPhone 4S to the 1320 and the only reason I did it was money. I thought the iPhone is too expensive. But now I've had the 1320 a while, god please, have mercy. I would crawl back to Apple and get that iPhone just because of user friendliness. (You may need a dictionary for that with a Windows Phone)
    Well too bad, you are just FORCED to keep using that 1320! If only there was a way to buy another phone. Oh well, maybe one day.
    L Beezy likes this.
    09-11-2014 06:55 PM
    I'll be honest. Beginning of 2014 (February) I switched from windows phone to an Iphone 5s and for the first few weeks I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. I had a constant hard on from the plethora of apps and games. It was fun playing with a new device all together. But once that initial excitement went away I was longing for the stuff I originally went to windows phone for. Seamless interface of all my MSFT products (one note, one drive, Xbox, office, etc.). To make a long story short less than 30 days later I was back on my Lumia 928. And then 2 weeks later I got updated to 8.1 and the rest is history.
    OwenDL likes this.
    09-11-2014 07:01 PM
    Hm............
    Somebody must put him out of his missery.....................

If you realy thinks that the Iphone 6 is the answer for you, then thats the way you should go.
    09-11-2014 07:09 PM
    Never touched my wife's iPad. Never touched my daughter's iPod Touch. I never dreamed about having an iPhone.
    09-11-2014 07:20 PM
    This thread seems to have no purpose yet continues.
    Thanks to everyone for your input
    Please take time to enjoy one of the other iPhone threads.

This one is now closed.
    leo74 and fatclue_98 like this.
    09-11-2014 08:00 PM
33 12