Well apparently everyone knows that iOS 8 is the new update for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Flex which is supposed to be great right??? NO!!!
    It's the worst update ever infact the way apple has half-opened its OS by widgets and third party keyboards makes it more worse. The swiftkey app lags and sometimes doesn't even open. There are numerous app crashes been seen and reported by alot of ppl which are even optimized for iOS 8 but are not working properly.
    The older iphones and ipads have gotten way slower heck my friend's 5s also sometimes lag and crashes and another friend of mine has 4s so I don't need to tell you what is the situation of 4s which was the slowest on iOS7. And this is not the worst part.
    Apparently iOS got an update which is now 8.0.1 and guess what?
    The update screwed up the phone so bad that it is giving no reception which is the cancelling the phone's service and making it like an iPod ,touch id problems and more.
    The solution? Downgrade from iTunes which means to restore AKA HARD RESET
    And the best part, apple removed the update too.

2014 is the worst year for Apple. (My opinion).
    09-24-2014 04:00 PM
    Apple has issued and then immediately withdrawn the first update of its latest mobile operating system, just a week after the release of iOS 8.

It is thought to be the first time that the company has pulled a software update from its App Store.The release of iOS 8 followed the launch of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus earlier this month, but the operating system has been plagued by a range of problems, including wireless connectivity problems and battery drain.In addition, Wednesdays update affected the way the device connects to mobile networks for some users, as well as the Touch ID fingerprint sensor.

An Apple spokesperson said: We have received reports of an issue with the iOS 8.0.1 update. We are actively investigating these reports and will provide information as quickly as we can. In the meantime we have pulled back the iOS 8.0.1 update.
    The technology website ZDNet reported that hundreds of users had said on Twitter that they could not get a mobile signal after downloading the update, with their iPhones remaining in searching mode or giving a no signal message.

Its tests in the US and Britain confirmed the network connectivity problem, which may be limited to the iPhone 6 models. The update is also available for some older iPhones and iPads.
    The problem could only be solved by reverting to the original version of iOS 8, ZDNet said. The site has published a guide to rolling back.

The move will prove an embarrassment for Apple, which prides itself on the smooth functioning of its operating system.
    The update to iOS 8 was also intended to fix bugs with the much-heralded HealthKit apps, which will integrate with the new Apple Watch that is yet to go on sale.
    Apple withdraws iOS 8 update just hours after update release | Technology | theguardian.com

So where are those people that cry everytime they have a little problem with a WP update and boast about how it's better with Apple? Most iOS updates seem to have bugs, and this current one has many major ones that have caused Apple to pull the entire update.
    TechAbstract likes this.
    09-24-2014 09:41 PM
    You're right bro, WP is by far more stable and provides a seamless experience. Apple sucks but the way
    09-24-2014 09:47 PM
    Moved from Microsoft News and Discussion to iOS
    09-24-2014 09:51 PM
    Yeah, first iPhone 6+ bending & now iOS 8 issues. & how many people before iPhone 6's launch were excited that it'll be a great success? & now?
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20140923_0007.png  
    09-24-2014 09:54 PM
    Don't forget the load of "geniuses" who have decided to microwave their iPhones. Sure, not Apple's fault, but these... Very intelligent people still don't get that it's not Apple. It's been a fun week for me.
    09-24-2014 10:02 PM
    Ok this is just not going to go well.
    Closed.
    k72 likes this.
    09-24-2014 10:05 PM