China likes the new Iphone

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I live in China and yes indeed people over here are crazy about the iphone. Windows phone don't do well at all. Many of my Chinese colleagues are looking forward to buy the iPhone6 and 6+

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
If I lived in china I would buy a fake, just as good, 1/10 the price and don't bend when you sit with it in your pocket. MS does not do well in china because the government tells you not to use it. Plus they are not easily faked. ha ha.

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
If I lived in china I would buy a fake, just as good, 1/10 the price and don't bend when you sit with it in your pocket. MS does not do well in china because the government tells you not to use it. Plus they are not easily faked. ha ha.

Thanks for pointing out that the people of China are refrained from using MS items, i just assumed they thought the products sucked. I stand corrected.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site

They are crazy over the iPhone, and they should be, it's a great device.

How many iPhones have bent yet? Do you have some official statistics? Certain faults affecting certain devices are common, even in Windows Phone.

A clone is not as good as the original, not even close.

MS, particularly Windows Phone does not do very well, not because they can't be easily faked, it's because no one cares frankly speaking.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
They are crazy over the iPhone, and they should be, it's a great device.

How many iPhones have bent yet? Do you have some official statistics? Certain faults affecting certain devices are common, even in Windows Phone.

A clone is not as good as the original, not even close.

MS, particularly Windows Phone does not do very well, not because they can't be easily faked, it's because no one cares frankly speaking.
Again, your opinion. Frankly the fakes are better because at least they run android and are not ridiculously over priced for sub par hardware.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkilDS