10-13-2014 08:08 AM
    I live in China and yes indeed people over here are crazy about the iphone. Windows phone don't do well at all. Many of my Chinese colleagues are looking forward to buy the iPhone6 and 6+
    10-13-2014 08:17 AM
    If I lived in china I would buy a fake, just as good, 1/10 the price and don't bend when you sit with it in your pocket. MS does not do well in china because the government tells you not to use it. Plus they are not easily faked. ha ha.
    10-14-2014 07:29 AM
    If I lived in china I would buy a fake, just as good, 1/10 the price and don't bend when you sit with it in your pocket. MS does not do well in china because the government tells you not to use it. Plus they are not easily faked. ha ha.
    Thanks for pointing out that the people of China are refrained from using MS items, i just assumed they thought the products sucked. I stand corrected.
    10-14-2014 08:32 AM
    They are crazy over the iPhone, and they should be, it's a great device.

How many iPhones have bent yet? Do you have some official statistics? Certain faults affecting certain devices are common, even in Windows Phone.

A clone is not as good as the original, not even close.

MS, particularly Windows Phone does not do very well, not because they can't be easily faked, it's because no one cares frankly speaking.
    xandros9 likes this.
    10-14-2014 08:42 AM
    They are crazy over the iPhone, and they should be, it's a great device.

How many iPhones have bent yet? Do you have some official statistics? Certain faults affecting certain devices are common, even in Windows Phone.

A clone is not as good as the original, not even close.

MS, particularly Windows Phone does not do very well, not because they can't be easily faked, it's because no one cares frankly speaking.
    Again, your opinion. Frankly the fakes are better because at least they run android and are not ridiculously over priced for sub par hardware.
    10-14-2014 10:05 AM
    Again, your opinion. Frankly the fakes are better because at least they run android and are not ridiculously over priced for sub par hardware.
    Sub par hardware? In what way?
    10-14-2014 10:09 AM
    Sub par hardware? In what way?
    So so camera, bend in your pocket , not as fast as you think. Etc, screen is not as good as other offerings. Shall I go on?
    10-16-2014 06:26 AM
    So so camera, bend in your pocket , not as fast as you think. Etc, screen is not as good as other offerings. Shall I go on?
    Please do,but post things that are actually true, if possible.
    10-21-2014 03:05 PM