12-11-2014 10:56 PM
37 12
tools
    Now...that's a good idea....Thanks can use the money to do some upgrade in my car ๐Ÿ˜
    Your wife won't be happy when she reads this thread. Lying/deceit is part of an unhealthy relationship...
    These actions are pretty much the same as cheating on your wife
    12-07-2014 03:48 PM
    Your wife won't be happy when she reads this thread. Lying/deceit is part of an unhealthy relationship...
    Buying someone an iPhone is also evidence of an unhealthy relationship.
    12-07-2014 03:51 PM
    Not even close. Lies are forgivable with shoes and purses, cheating means you just lost half your s**t.
    12-08-2014 05:52 PM
    I love how there's 6 pages.
    12-08-2014 05:57 PM
    Gift it to a homeless dude. There's your holiday karma.
    12-08-2014 06:05 PM
    Tell your wife you don't want the thing and have her take it back?

And I gotta be honest, I wish my wife would buy me phones out of the blue for no apparent reason, lol. Typically, a purchase like this would be discussed before hand in some aspect.
    12-08-2014 06:19 PM
    Check out Hyperlapse app by Instagram and play around with it maybe :)?
    12-08-2014 06:26 PM

And I gotta be honest, I wish my wife would buy me phones out of the blue for no apparent reason, lol. Typically, a purchase like this would be discussed before hand in some aspect.
    We could trade our wives like Yugioh cards
    12-09-2014 02:33 AM

I feel for the dude. Right now he's the Captain on the Kobayashi Maru.
    Guytronic likes this.
    12-09-2014 11:00 AM
    So here is what happened just few hrs ago....my dog took a big bite at her G3..she had left it on table and he used it as chewing toy....and look like she need a new phone ๐Ÿ˜Š..... I am going back to my Lumia ๐Ÿ˜Š.... All I can think of is no doubt DOGS ARE MAN'S BEST FRIEND.

Check out Hyperlapse app by Instagram and play around with it maybe :)?
    I did.... And have to say some of the app are much better on iPhone then windows... However overall (I don't use much app anyway) windows phones is much better then iPhone
    12-11-2014 11:03 AM
    So here is what happened just few hrs ago....my dog took a big bite at her G3..she had left it on table and he used it as chewing toy....and look like she need a new phone ๐Ÿ˜Š..... I am going back to my Lumia ๐Ÿ˜Š.... All I can think of is no doubt DOGS ARE MAN'S BEST FRIEND.

I did.... And have to say some of the app are much better on iPhone then windows... However overall (I don't use much app anyway) windows phones is much better then iPhone
    hahah alright :D but man, it's still hard to see such device chewed up lol :D
    12-11-2014 10:25 PM

Hahaha... That's the reason why I love dogs! You need to buy a bunch of new toys for your best friend ๐Ÿ˜!
    12-11-2014 10:56 PM
37 12