So I have got an iPhone 6

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
My wife gifted me an iPhone 6 about 4 days back and seriously I don't know what to do with it...can't sell it for obvious reasons and don't want to use it as I find my 1520 more useful (although some of the apps are better in iPhone) and easy to use. Any ideas folks...

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I might end up in the same situation. My daughter has a 6 that constantly crashes, force closes apps, and opens apps, and dials by itself. No help from the apple store on 2 visits. It's on a next plan, looks like good old dad might inherit it soon.

falconrap

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I wonder why your wife would think you would want the iPhone 6 if you enjoy your 1520? Does she have an iPhone 6? Maybe she gifted it to you knowing you wouldn't want it and would give it back to her? Women can make some interesting gift decisions (just as they think the same of us - being different and all). At some point you may want to just be honest with her as she will notice that you don't use it, or that you don't appreciate the gift, and she needs to know that you love the fact she thought of you, just that she misread what you would want as a gift. Lingering stuff like this can lead to bad things as women can pick up on a guy's emotions quite well.

LSDigital

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
To me, it's obvious you'll have to offer her a 1520. If she doesn't use it then you both apologize and sell them. If (and there's a good chance of) she loves it, well... you'll just have to find a way to love the iPhone :p

D M C

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
It's very simple to decide
Think who is more important to you - Wife or Windows Phone.

Well it's very obvious everyone knows the answer.
It's quite simple - Windows Phone

mathsisbest

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
You are married, that means your wife always do right things. You should use you iPhone, say good bye to 1520 :D

I'll buy your 1520 off you then instead of iPhone 6.

OP, tell her you wanted iPhone 6+, not 6. Men need to be the dominant ones in a relationship. You should have a spine...she'll reward you later tonight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05