The Apple Watch reviews aren't great....

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
.....but that's not going to stop millions from buying it...

The latest review from TechRadar is quite surprising, simply because they normally drool over every Apple product like it's the second coming of Christ the Redeemer.

Apple Watch review | TechRadar

I guess the Apple watch is suffering from the same issue as most wearable; its a great, but far from polished concept.

Incidentally, TechRadar gave the Microsoft Band the exact same review score, which has never happened before. They normally blast MS and show loads of love to Apple.

Band Review here: Microsoft Band review | TechRadar

So in that respect it's something of a victory for the Band

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Yeaaaah all I see are 4 stars and 3 1/2 stars from major ones, that are "bribed" to give a good review. People are just ignorant and think having a watch that's obsolete in less than a year is the new thing.

Hell I feel sorry for the sucker who purchased the Edition watch for over 10k and it'll be useless in less than a year. At least a Rolex is good for life almost...

gadgetrants

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Maybe a teeny bit off-topic but this made me chuckle:

You still need an iPhone with you at all times, but you'll use it less than before.

How ironic. We're so addicted to our mobile phones that only a small surrogate device can trick us into using the phone less. Sounds an awful lot like methadone treatment for heroin addicts. :grin:

-Matt

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
You still need an iPhone with you at all times

That's actually a clever design strategy by Apple. They can't afford for the Watch to eat into iPhone sales the way tablets have eaten in to PC sales.

MAY 1st? It's not April 1st? Drat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo