iPhone 7 Question need assistance.

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone. I recently bought an iPhone 7 32gb for 90 dollars well did a trade of an iPhone 6 16gb with half with cash. And I been trying to get the phone repaired. I recently went to a place to get the screen of the iPhone 7 fixed which turn out great. Though Im a little on the fence about trying to get the rear camera Len fix since im not sure or 100% positive the place I went to can do it or know how. I know when I ask if they could do a housing replacement the lady said she never have done that. Though With that said. Is there a place anyone know I can go to or send my phone to within Cali? Im near San Diego County lines. And would like to not only get the Lens fixed and also get a new Housing for the phone as its kinda scuffed up from the previous owner. :) Thank you in advance if anyone has any ideas. :) And what also would be a good choice of buying a housing replacement if I have to buy that piece on my own any recommendations? I've looked on ebay and found some but some seem well unsure of what which one to pick of good quality. Thanks again :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3