Cortana for IOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajuncartfan

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. Figured I could get some help here. I've installed Cortana on my iPhone but it is not seeing any events. I've disconnected and reconnected my Outlook and Office 365 accounts in the notebook but to no avail. Is this broken or does anyone have any other suggestions? I am using The Outlook app for my email and calendar on the phone and have left the default calendar on the iPhone syncing also. Thanks.

Michael Bromley

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Please keep us updated here as to how this works out for you. Just yesterday I had to leave my beloved WMP10 (Idol 4S) and just can't give myself to Google, so bought an iPhone 8. I'm not seeing much if any benefit to Cortana on this phone -- it can't even add anything to MS apps like To Do or IOS apps like timer. (It does add to my calendar by voice).

Worst of all on Cortana on this phone is that it only supports one Exchange and one MS account. My WMP ran 4 different accounts seamlessly.

Anyway, will very much appreciate your help to figure this out -- I have 13 days left to return this thing and go buy a refurbished 950 ...

Michael Bromley

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm coming to terms w/ Cortana's limited functionality on IOS, but the one thing that drives me nuts is that I can't change the default browser from Safari to Edge when Cortana sends me to the web.

Any suggestions on that one?

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm coming to terms w/ Cortana's limited functionality on IOS, but the one thing that drives me nuts is that I can't change the default browser from Safari to Edge when Cortana sends me to the web.

Any suggestions on that one?

That's an iOS limitation. For the most part, you cannot change defaults on iOS. It defaults to its own apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos