So on the iPhone with wireless charging.

This is nostalgic to me because my 2nd and 3rd smartphone was the Nokia Lumia 920 and 830. I bought a wireless charger with it and remember placing my phone on it and boom, charges, and it always amazed me during those times that Nokia had done it before the iPhone. I just got my XR today and i had to dig through all my junks of old wires and cables just to find the Nokia wireless charger. I just had to bring this up because while it may seem new since the iPhone 8 to Apple users, I'll always remember wireless charging way back when the Lumia had it years ago!
    Attached Thumbnails wireless.jpg   phone.jpg  
    TechFreak1 likes this.
    11-08-2018 04:07 AM
    Tooo be honest Palm, was ahead of the game with wireless charging with the touchstone and multitasking cards... lol.

However Nokia did really push wireless charging, a while ago some family members asked me why I still use Windows phone /Windows Mobile. I told them because it's because of things like wireless charging which my L920 had from 6 years ago and thanks to low demand phones are dirt cheap. I always buy my phones second+ hand, the Lumia 920 is the only phone I ever bought brand new full price as I needed a phone - my Samsung omnia b7610 was dying on me - got it to replace the HTC Touch Pro 2.

They didn't believe me that my L920 had wireless charging.. you could hear a pin drop when I proved them wrong lol!
    11-09-2018 10:45 AM