Lenovo Miix 510 Specs & Features

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Lenovo Miix 510 Specs & Features​

• OS - Windows 10 Home
  • Processor - Up to 6th Generation Intel Core i7
  • Graphics - Intel HD Integrated Graphics 520
  • Camera & Microphone - MP Fixed-Focus Front, 5MP Auto-Focus Rear, Dual-Array Microphone
  • Memory - Up to 8GB LPDDR4
  • Storage - Up to 1 TB PCIe SSD
  • Audio - Integrated Dolby Enabled Stereo Speakers
  • Battery - 29 Whr, up to 7.5 hours
  • Connectivity - 4G LTE Category 4, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.0
  • Connectors - 1 x USB 3.0 Type-C, 1x USB 3.0 (Always-On Charging), microSD, Audio Combo Jack
  • Display - 12.2 inch FHD+ (1920x1200), 320 nits with Gorilla Glass
  • Dimensions - (W x D x H with keyboard) 11.81 inches x 8.07 inches x 0.62 inches
  • Weight - Starting at 2.76 lbs with keyboard, 1.94 lbs without
  • In the Box - Keyboard and Lenovo Active Pen included

Source: The Lenovo Miix 510 is an excellent Surface clone ? and excellent | Windows Central

xtremez

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
It's quite a shame that this device is not getting the attention that it deserves. I'm an owner of an i5 Surface Pro 4, and i checked out the Miix 510 at the store recently. It's a very reasonably priced Surface alternative.

This of course may vary between individual as personal preferences must be taken into account.

Favor for :
- Keyboard is slightly thicker than the Surface and actually feels sturdier/firm compared to the Surface Pro 4 keyboard.
- Price. In MYR, the amount paid (including good discounts) for the SP4 | i5 | 128GB. You can get a 256GB | 8GB variant.
- Accessories all inclusive. It comes together with the detachable keyboard and also the Active pen.

Favor against : (subjected to personal preference)
- The watchchain/band hinge while is quite flexible, but aesthetically it sticks out quite a bit. The clean back design of the Surface looks better.
- The Lenovo active pen supposed to have higher pixel density compared to the Surface Pen. But it feels plasticky, and alike the other 2 in 1 OEM offerings, the pen has to be attached to a holder which makes it stick out and potentially easy to lose. Seeing OEM implement like magnets i.e. Surface style would be great.
- Around the device, the vents gaps seem a whole lot bigger compared to the Surface. It doesn't look as good (not sure how are those implemented on other OEM offering).

So not sure if there are anything that i've left out, but that's based on what i observed at face value. If price is your concern then by all means the Miix 510 is a no-brainer (although i didn't get a chance to test Windows Hello, am not sure if it's available on the Miix but Windows Hello is generally fast and fantastic). Keyboard doesn't have a fingerprint scanner but it's a minor complain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon