Who's Planning to get a Lenovo Yoga Book?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

andorious

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
sigh, since i first set eyes on it i love that thing. i hope i could win one from the competition windows central is having

jbbeaven

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Im not gonna lie.. im still deciding if i get a lenovo or a huawei matebook.. definitly lenovo i think is my personal choice, after i knew they buy a mobile division of motorola. that makes me wonder if the are going also to mobile with w10. if they do... i'm buying a lenovo!!!

slbailey1

Sep 3, 2006
Visit site
I do not know if I am going to buy one. If i do buy one, it may be the Android version because of two applications, I need to read technical books offline - Kindle app and Safari Books To Go app.

How much does this tablet weigh?

koobta

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
I want one! As someone who's not really good at computer, I wonder if the windows version can run photoshop? I really hope so.

impromark

Jun 22, 2016
Visit site
Wait, this isn't a dual-boot like all those Chinese devices, right? You choose one or the other and get priced accordingly - that's how I read it, but I can't find a specific reference...

Mark

Frans van Bellen

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
Since my Tegra Note 7 a) turned out to be really suboptimal for drawing and b) died, I've been looking for a replacement. The Windows Yoga Book just might be perfect for my needs. I'm going to wait for some reviews first though.

KobeMustard

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Anyone know what keyboard layouts are available as there is no info on Lenovo website. I'm in Europe but hoping to get one with a us qwerty keyboard.

DrWMJ

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
I've ordered mine... anticipated delivery to Philadelphia on November 2nd...
I am not sure why they are advertising October 17th availability in the US

Tarwinia

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I plan on getting one, though I can't decide if the android or the window ones suits my needs more. Since I'd be buying it around Christmas I might be lucky and someone might have found a way to install Windows on the android one for dual boot. The only thing is I wish it were 12" so that it could accommodate letter paper for the notepad.

ozaz

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm very interested. Seems like a great device to keep in your bag and use when commuting and away from desk at work. Small, light, and long battery life not unlike an iPad, but with greater productivity potential. Price is good too.

A few gripes.
- I'd rather 3:2 screen
- Wish it had a finger print reader.
- Wish it had USB-C
- Wish it had a 128GB option.

Maybe some of this will come in gen 2.

Character Zero

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
I've ordered mine... anticipated delivery to Philadelphia on November 2nd...
I am not sure why they are advertising October 17th availability in the US

I tweeted at Lenovo US to ask about retail availability. Walmart is the exclusive launch partner and I was able to preoder there for a Oct 19th pickup. An option if you want it sooner although you might have to pay tax (not sure if tax is charged on Lenovo's site).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6