Yoga book doesn't power on

Nhio

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone. I have a very urgent issue!!!
Suddently my yoga book doesn't power on. I though that the problem was due to low battery...now I have plugged the cable and charge for about 30 minutes (the white led is switched on....so it seems to be in charging). Now it still doesn't power on. Does someone know if there is a reset button or something I can try to do?
Thank you very much and sorry for my english

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Mine seemed to do the same thing recently, and holding the button for about 15 seconds made it wake up

I can't say for certain that the OP is having the same problem, but there does seems to be an issue with Yoga Books not waking up from sleep.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Time for some anecdotal evidence. Under the Screen Timeout Settings, I set both options to Never turn off the screen (Sleep is still set at 10 minutes). Since then, I haven't had a problem with the tablet not waking up from sleep. Fingers crossed!

Sasi Menon

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
This is a great suggestion indeed. Let me try this, as I am facing the same issue with my Yoga Book as well. In fact, in my case it sometimes doesn't power on at all, not just from sleep.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Time for some anecdotal evidence. Under the Screen Timeout Settings, I set both options to Never turn off the screen (Sleep is still set at 10 minutes). Since then, I haven't had a problem with the tablet not waking up from sleep. Fingers crossed!
Thanks, HeyCori. 👍

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss