I've had one for nearly two years and I love it. Wacom digitizer is awesome. Yet no forum :(
    06-09-2014 09:56 PM
    It must be pretty popular, since it is shown as 'sold out' on Lenovo's site. I wonder if they will make more, or if this model has been discontinued in lieu of something newer.
    06-10-2014 09:42 AM
    There's a new model coming, I think the Thinkpad Tablet 10.
    I had some teething problems with speakers and eventually the motherboard was replaced under warranty, since then it's just been awesome. Plus it has a full size USB port which no other tab that I've seen has. I run Office 2013 Pro on it plus Visio and MS Project with no issues, so it's a great desktop replacement for small to medium tasks. I just love it.
    06-15-2014 01:29 PM
    Plus it has a full size USB port which no other tab that I've seen has.
    Good to hear you've been enjoying your time with your tablet!
    But I was under the impression that a full-size USB was default in practically any 10"+ Windows tablet.
    06-15-2014 02:52 PM
    Good to hear you've been enjoying your time with your tablet!
    But I was under the impression that a full-size USB was default in practically any 10"+ Windows tablet.
    The Samsung ATIV Tab3 does not have a full size USB. My wife and daughter have, and both needed to buy an adapter cable to fit the micro USB socket.
    06-19-2014 11:11 PM