Just got mine with the AnyPen technology

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Feel free to post any questions you might have. Right now I'm giving a lot of thought to putting Windows 10 on it. I'm not decided.

rory753

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
how does it work with a carrot? but seriously, how does it work with onenote and other stylus-centric apps? I wonder about how using a stylus that doesn't have buttons would be like.

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
how does it work with a carrot? but seriously, how does it work with onenote and other stylus-centric apps? I wonder about how using a stylus that doesn't have buttons would be like.

Had, I tried it with my baby carrot I brought for lunch. It works like an ipad stylus, no real control. I got out an ink pen, and it works very well. I didn't notice any pressure sensitivity (which I'm not sure if its there or not).

I do use onenote, the desktop version, and I pin my pens to the top of the screen. I find it pretty easy to use, but slower than both my surface pro 3 or my sony vaio since the buttons do make a huge difference.

I could see someone making a bluetooth pen with 2-3 buttons, and that would work very well.

rory753

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Cool. I hope, if nothing else, it at least is rejecting the palm better then the other dumb styli out there.

I could see someone making a bluetooth pen with 2-3 buttons, and that would work very well.

it would be cool if that's the next step Lenovo is going to take.

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Can you use a plain USB OTG charging cable/splitter in order to simultaneously charge the tablet and connect a mouse, keyboard or drive?

The Dell Venue 8 Pro sadly required a bit of hackery to accomplish this. Dell eventually released a special $20 cable to do this, and the company Pluggable came up with a docking solution they funded through Kickstarter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven