Yoga Tab 2 keyboard (FN keys)

sawo

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi. Maybe someone know is there any chance to switch FN keys with PF keys. I mean by default, PF keys (F1-F12) are activated with fn key. Without this they use to vol UP, down, home, etc...
I wish to have them like in regular keyboard. PF keys by defaulst and this multimedia keys with FN.
Is there a chance to switch this?

pbarnarrd

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I have a Flex 2 but I think it is the same on all Lenovo's. Access your BIOS (this can differ from model to model, mine is accessed by depressing the Lenovo Onekey Recovery button and then selecting BIOS Setup - google it for your model). Once you are in BIOS, goto the Configuration section, and move down to Hotkey Mode. Set this to Disabled and save the BIOS. When you start up again, Function keys will be the default, and volume etc will require pressing the Fn key. Good luck.

sawo

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
In bios I haven't many options to check. Only a few in configuration tab. And no "hot keys" to disable. Only "restore factory keys".
I am not sure is this the same function as in your device. I tried to google it but not so much information about this function in bios. And i dont know will this restore do what i want or do something what i dont wanna to do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon