Yoga Tablet 2 Win8.1 - GAMING

sawo

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I would like to ask you about gaming on Yoga Tab 2 with Windows. On YT I saw people running CoD: MW, Fifa 12, Diablo 3 (of course on low details) on Dell Venue 8 Pro. And this Dell is almost the same with specs (ok, Venue has a faster CPU. But is this making such a difference?).
My Yoga has problems with smooth playing on Diablo 2.
CS 1.6 on super mega low details (with special config, with commands) is running, when on server is less then about 10-12 players.
Don't Starve didn't run. Well.. I played Fallout 1, but this isn't so success.
I wish to know, how they run this games, like Portal, Fifa, CoD, or Battlefield on Venue 8 Pro. Because if Dell can run it, Yoga shoudl do it too, right?
How is with yours Yoga's and games? I'd be grateful for helping and informations.

kklkn

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I would like to ask you about gaming on Yoga Tab 2 with Windows. On YT I saw people running CoD: MW, Fifa 12, Diablo 3 (of course on low details) on Dell Venue 8 Pro. And this Dell is almost the same with specs (ok, Venue has a faster CPU. But is this making such a difference?).
My Yoga has problems with smooth playing on Diablo 2.
CS 1.6 on super mega low details (with special config, with commands) is running, when on server is less then about 10-12 players.
Don't Starve didn't run. Well.. I played Fallout 1, but this isn't so success.
I wish to know, how they run this games, like Portal, Fifa, CoD, or Battlefield on Venue 8 Pro. Because if Dell can run it, Yoga shoudl do it too, right?
How is with yours Yoga's and games? I'd be grateful for helping and informations.

Hi,
Don't bother playing on it, I just received one yesterday, and while I only tried League of legends on it at the moment, which was fairly playable (1368*760, minimum settings, average of 35 fps out of combat and 25 in big fights), it is impossible to connect more than one Bluetooth device at the same time one this yoga tablet 2...
So it means you will experience keyboard unresponsiveness if you connect a Bluetooth mouse (because the keyboard bundled with the tablet is Bluetooth), unless you connect via micro USB your mouse or new keyboard, in which cas you will not be able to charge the tablet because of the only micro USB port doubling as charging port.
So this is downright not a gaming tablet by ANY means, and while the build quality is not shaky at all, I will be returning it this week because Lenovo seems not to pay any attention to the problem...

sawo

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Comeee on!
Quad core Intel, 2gb of ram, HD graphic. And it can not run 15 years old Diablo 2??? (It can, but how...)
No way! CS 1.6 - 16 years old game. And i set resolution of a calculator, and it's still not ok.
It's imposible...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs