Hi everyone.
    I want to buy a new tablet. Have been using ipad 4 for quite some time, and now I'm thinking about ipad air 2. However, I'm a bit tempted to try windows tablet, since I didn't have a chance to own one. The one I have my eyes on is Yoga 2 tabet 10" with LTE. I've been to some stores, played with it, looks quite nice. But everywhere it's running windows 8. I'm not gonna buy a device with old OS, so I'd like to ask some users how is windows 10 running on it. Is it possible at all to update, or are there some problems with? Running better/comparable/worse than win8? Any obvious drawbacks of updating? Is it possible to switch between tablet and desktop mode like on my 17" laptop? Thanks in advance.
    08-06-2015 12:04 PM
    You might want to post your question in this forum as well:
    Windows 10 for Tablets - Windows Central Forums

Check this thread to see if people have Yoga 2 experience with Windows 10.
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...0-tablets.html

Might want to ask this user about their experience with a Yoga 2 as well:
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...onnection.html

Good luck.
    HeyCori likes this.
    08-06-2015 01:13 PM
    Hi everyone.
    I want to buy a new tablet. Have been using ipad 4 for quite some time, and now I'm thinking about ipad air 2. However, I'm a bit tempted to try windows tablet, since I didn't have a chance to own one. The one I have my eyes on is Yoga 2 tabet 10" with LTE. I've been to some stores, played with it, looks quite nice. But everywhere it's running windows 8. I'm not gonna buy a device with old OS, so I'd like to ask some users how is windows 10 running on it. Is it possible at all to update, or are there some problems with? Running better/comparable/worse than win8? Any obvious drawbacks of updating? Is it possible to switch between tablet and desktop mode like on my 17" laptop? Thanks in advance.
    I think it's a terrible combination. It's erratic and slow with w10. Maybe the hardware is to blame, but I wasted money on this w10 tablet. Do you want to buy mine?
    04-13-2016 05:34 PM
    It's over half a year old thread. I've bought this crap and sold 2 weeks later. Using windows on atom equipped tablet is definitely some form of masochism.
    04-14-2016 12:18 AM