So my school provides all staff and students with a computer. We as students get a Lenovo X230 tablet each, and the teachers get a Lenovo Yoga each. When I am at school my WiFi is perfectly fine, the domains work, WiFi is fast and reasonable, and Microsoft OneNote syncs without a glitch, so my main question is why does everything cease to work when I am at home and try to connect to the internet there appear to be a few issues. First off, even if I'm sitting right next to the router the name does not get displayed in the available connections box in the taskbar. Second, if I do manage to see either of my personal connections pop up they only have the strength of two bars, even when sitting right next to the router. Third, when I do manage to get connected I'm still not really connected because it shows that yellow limited access triangle above the internet bars. I have been using ethernet for the past month, but that is not really a permanent solution either.
    10-02-2015 07:55 AM
    Honestly it sounds like something is going wrong with your home internet. What steps have you taken? Have you rebooted the router?
    10-02-2015 09:11 AM
    If rebooting the router does not work, you could look at the following:

Updating Wifi Drivers
    Resting Router to default
    Updating Router firmware
    10-02-2015 09:30 AM
    Guys, it is not my router. When I connect to the router with my personal Mac machine everything works fine. I know for a fact that it is my laptop because when my friend was over for a study session her laptop reacted fine to the internet at my house.
    10-02-2015 09:33 AM
    well u need to update your wireless drivers.

what is the model of your router is the machine windows 10 or windows 8?
    10-02-2015 02:08 PM