I'm tired of having an ugly cover on my phone. It makes it annoying to lock/unlock the phone and downright hard to take pictures.

But I don't have phone insurance so I'm a little worried, How strong is this phone against falls etc...?
    06-26-2011 07:05 PM
    It seems it does, like the Focus and the Venue Pro.

In my case I'm still using the cover that came with my phone, though.
    06-27-2011 11:52 AM
    Mine didn't came with a cover. What kinds is it? Does the phone still looks sexy?
    06-27-2011 06:41 PM
    Didn't it? Well, by cover I meant a screen protector, I'm still using the one that came pre-applied. Talking about just the screen, of course.

As for the whole phone I don't have a permament case or something like it. When I leave my house I carry it around in a belt case, and when I'm home I carry it around in a pouch.
    06-27-2011 08:42 PM
    Oooh, yeah mine came out with the screen protector.( The useful kind that you don't have to take off ) I also have a rubber cover but is little harder than the silicon ones and it makes me phone a little big bigger but feels good on the hand. The problem is that the phone looks really average/thick and is a pain in the arse to take pictures.
    06-28-2011 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD