Data showing but not working

y2kunals

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I don't know if anyone else is having or has had this problem. If you can think of anything please let me know!

My phone is showing an H for data on the top left so it is receiving it. I can send/receive phone calls and texts. I turned off the WiFi and my data doesn't work. Chat won't connect, emails won't sync, searches won't search, explorer doesn't either... etc. I've tried restarting the phone by means of power button and removing the battery while on. It's been about 18hrs of this crap now and still nothing.

It's driving me BONKERS!! Any clue why this is happening! Save me!!!!!!!!

y2kunals

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
BTW I upgraded to Mango on the 28th and everything was working just fine. This is a problem that just started out of nowhere!

Javanese

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Nah, it didnt started out of nowhere. Mine got the same problem too. It cant access data or go online after the mango update. I manage to force the mango update on the day of the mango release (i guess by using the same trick as force the nodo update) and suddenly it cant go online. I restore back to the nodo update and the data works fine.

I did try some method suggested by some member here when he face the same problem with his HTC phone, by uninstalling the HTC Connection app (LG got something similar called Network Setup) before performing the update. But I still cant connect online.

BTW I enabled the MFG setting page and did some changes. But I have reverted it back to factory setting before I update to mango. I also disable the ADC since it conflicts with the LG network setup app.

My guess it's either incompatible modem firmware with mango software or just a simple setting conflict.

OS ver 7.10.7720.68
Firmware Rev #1.0.2.10
Hardware Rev #1.0.0.0
Radio Software ver 1.0.2.10
Radio hardware ver 0.3.5.0
Bootloader ver 1.5.1.0
Chip SOC ver 0.30.2.0

Glad to see I'm not the only one facing this problem. Any help from the senior members of WP7 community is greatly appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999