New User Lg Optimus 7

bold_eko

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey All

I have just received LG Optimus windows 7 phone. Its came from France. So its a Orange France.
Its great phone but have issue with battery life. Its because of the screen saver or some videos running on the screen after locking the phone and taking the battery percentage down. Full battery is running out only in 3 hours.

One more thing is every phone getting hot during the charge.

So please help me how to stop this madness.

cheers

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Try a full reset. You can get all your contacts and apps back on the windowsphone.com site.

That's what I did when my phone had problems. Also check the background task to see how many apps are running in the background. Hope this help fellow Optimus 7 user.

martin_strahilovski

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey All

I have just received LG Optimus windows 7 phone. Its came from France. So its a Orange France.
Its great phone but have issue with battery life. Its because of the screen saver or some videos running on the screen after locking the phone and taking the battery percentage down. Full battery is running out only in 3 hours.

One more thing is every phone getting hot during the charge.

So please help me how to stop this madness.

cheers

Install the new firmware from LG. It will fix your battery life and give you real time of your battery percentage.

Adyhooper

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone, I am new user for Lg Optimus 7. I have bough this phone before 2 month but I have no idea about an unlock system of this phone. Can anyone help me to get it? Thank you in advance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234