Problems after Mango

rplc196

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi
I updated the E900 (not tied to any operator) I had to Mango after a few problems. However, now on my phone it says that there is any update available but everytime I plug it into my laptop (tried different USB port and cable), Zune thinks that there is nothng connected. I get a hardware inserted message and the phone charges.
Any ideas? I can't remember how I managed to force the phone to update itself to Mango, but maybe that has got something to do with it.
Thanks

Robin

Cabowp

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi
I updated the E900 (not tied to any operator) I had to Mango after a few problems. However, now on my phone it says that there is any update available but everytime I plug it into my laptop (tried different USB port and cable), Zune thinks that there is nothng connected. I get a hardware inserted message and the phone charges.
Any ideas? I can't remember how I managed to force the phone to update itself to Mango, but maybe that has got something to do with it.
Thanks

Robin
Uninstall Zune, download new version and re-install. Alternatively run windows update, you are looking for the new Zune USB driver.

rplc196

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I wish it was that easy. That's one of the first things I tried. I've tried various USB leads, ports and about 4 different laptops and the same thing. Windows detects it however Zune doesn't. :-(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3