IGNORE and VOLUME KEY issue after Mango update

ric neg

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello.I have recently bought a LG E900 OPTIMUS 7 windows phone,and i have a problem.After i bought him,i used for a few days ,and nothing was wrong with the phone.After that ,i performed the update to 7.5 Mango(7.10.8107.79).I found this problem after update:

During a call,if i push IGNORE button,or if i push a VOLUME KEY,to turn the phone in silent mode,after that ,in the speaker of the phone i hear a noise,a rustle,like the speaker is still active.This noise,if it's not canceled,causes fast consumption of the battery.THE NOISE CAN BE HEARED ONLY WHEN I PUT THE PHONE ON THE EAR!The noise can be canceled if i initiate or i receive a new call or text message.If this it's a Mango issue,there is an update or something to solve this problem? There is anyone else whith the same problem? Thank you

Seketh

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello.I have recently bought a LG E900 OPTIMUS 7 windows phone,and i have a problem.After i bought him,i used for a few days ,and nothing was wrong with the phone.After that ,i performed the update to 7.5 Mango(7.10.8107.79).I found this problem after update:

During a call,if i push IGNORE button,or if i push a VOLUME KEY,to turn the phone in silent mode,after that ,in the speaker of the phone i hear a noise,a rustle,like the speaker is still active.This noise,if it's not canceled,causes fast consumption of the battery.THE NOISE CAN BE HEARED ONLY WHEN I PUT THE PHONE ON THE EAR!The noise can be canceled if i initiate or i receive a new call or text message.If this it's a Mango issue,there is an update or something to solve this problem? There is anyone else whith the same problem? Thank you

I have an Optimus 7 and I don't have that issue. Go back to to NoDo and install Mango again (Zune backup). It might also be an hardware issue.

ymc932

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Yup...I don't have this issue on all my three units of LG E900. Have been on Mango since its roll out. Hope its not a hardware problem....

Sent from my LG-E900 using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb