Got one

StevesBalls

Banned
Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Dude, you are like 2 years late to the Optimus 7 party. Where have you been? :)

And no, you should not waste any more money on that phone.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Optimus 7? What? Get 8X/920
As you can see he won it on eBay off contract. Some people still have a while to upgrade, some people refuse to upgrade and some people just don't have contracts. He can't beat it for that price.

The_Traveler

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
That's terrible though, becuase he won't get the 7.8 update. My old LG Quantum is SOL, and I really wish LG would own up to these devices. Too bad he didn't win a Lumia 710.

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I recently got a sim-only contract to build my credit rating. I was looking for a cheap handset to see me through and I like the idea of a Windows phone. This was the cheapest I could find plus I like the design :)

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
No idea lol... Didn't find out about windows phone til 2011 and then I got a lumia 800 which was terrible as there were issues with the screen...

Dude, you are like 2 years late to the Optimus 7 party. Where have you been? :)

And no, you should not waste any more money on that phone.

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
That was double the price! Quite happy I saved ?50 there (also don't like the design of Lumia 710, very tacky)...

Also, why wouldn't I get the 7.8? I didn't know that :(

That's terrible though, becuase he won't get the 7.8 update. My old LG Quantum is SOL, and I really wish LG would own up to these devices. Too bad he didn't win a Lumia 710.

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
It came in the post today. A bit battered, but excellent phone :) battery seems terrible but that might be from fiddling with it for about 4 hours non-stop... That mugen battery is very tempting....

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
After two weeks, I can say I'm very happy with this bargain phone :) I successfully debranded it to Europe open FW and it runs a lot better than with the orange UK FW actually. Got the latest updates and am now patiently waiting for 7.8 :)

I also got the mugen power 1700 mah battery and it does help quite a bit. I previously used a mugen power battery on my HTC sensation xe and was very impressed with that too.

Battery life is ok, I believe the operating system is very efficient when the phone is idle, but not when screen is on and being used.

Anyway, like some said, I'm 2 years late to the party lol but in a couple of months i can upgrade my sim only to a handset anyway :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234