Did not see a Quantum specific topic for this so, I started one

Favorite tip:

Use the function items without hitting the function key first - hold down the button for the item you want for a few seconds and you will get the function item instead of the letter. Example to type the number 0 you could hit function then 'p'; or you could just hold down 'p' for a few seconds.
    Ivan006 and Murray#WP like this.
    03-10-2011 10:00 AM
    Thanks Necroscope for the tip. I've been using the function key the whole time. This is sooooo much better.
    03-22-2011 10:04 AM
    Something that I just found out last night:

I have 800+ contacts in my phone from years past and also from adding in just about every number I have ever called (such as businesses).

I went to my contact list and entered a search for a local business that I thought I had in my contacts. The search turned up negative. Just curious, from that screen I hit the Bing search button, and it pulled up relevent results. I swiped left onceto Local, and found the establishment that I was looking for, with the phone number and address listed. From there it was as simple as one touch and I was dialing the number.
    Afterwards, the name of the business stayed attached to the number in my recent call list.

I had never heard of this feature.

I'm impressed.
    05-03-2011 10:59 AM