My phone turned off during update

nikana

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I recently tried to update my quantum and everything was going fine then all of the sudden my computer kicked my phone off.

Im not sure if the update went through. It said it was an update for LG windows 7 phones. It currently says i have all the updates with version 7 (7390)

what does your phone version say for those of you that have NoDo

Tobyus

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I recently tried to update my quantum and everything was going fine then all of the sudden my computer kicked my phone off.

Im not sure if the update went through. It said it was an update for LG windows 7 phones. It currently says i have all the updates with version 7 (7390)

what does your phone version say for those of you that have NoDo

You got it. Mine has been updated to NoDo for a while (debranded) and it's OS version is 7.0.7390.0.

Just curious, what are your Firmware and Radio versions? I wonder if AT&T updated them.

Tobyus

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
not sure how to check that.

Go to:
Settings
about
more info

Mine haven't been updated, they are:
Firmware revision number: 1.0.4.11
Radio software version: 1.0.4.11

I'm not getting offered an update at this time through my phone or through Zune when manually checking for an update either, but I'm already to 7.0.390.0 because of the little network cable trick a few weeks ago. Hopefully my phone isn't stuck at this version now, though it may be possible to restore it back to factory settings and attempt to update again.

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
My firmware says 1.0.2.14 here on my LG Quantum. I'm on Bell in Canada, and I have Nodo. I've never had my computer kick my phone off the connection.

Sent from my LG Quantum using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos