New Conversations post NoDo?

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if it is just me or even if it's Quantum specific but post NoDo I seem to be having some strangeness with text conversations. All subsequent new texts from people whom I have saved conversations with started new conversations. Also, if I send a text from an "old" conversation the message will send but won't show in that conversation but will reappear in the new one that gets created when that person replies. Anyone else seeing this behavior at all? It's not a huge deal, just an oddity I noticed post update.

noirsoft

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I don't text much, so it took me a few days before I could try this out. Yes, I am seeing the same issue as you. New conversations post-NoDo from old contacts. Sending texts from old conversations show up in the new conversation.

Chazz

May 14, 2011
Visit site
This doesn't have anything to do with NoDo as far as I can tell. I've had nodo for quite some time now and never had this issue. Just today I rebranded my phone and got prompted to update my phone with some "LG update". After I updated my firmware with this issue I started to get this same behavior with my texts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb