When will Microsoft Lumia 1030 release ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I heard the rumors of Microsoft/Nokia Lumia 1030, the phone comes with a lots of features. And few weeks before i seen that it's cancelled.! What's the truth ? I'm still waiting for that phone, because Nokia is the best ever. I'm using Nokia Lumia 520 3 years, still works excellent. So I believe that phone willl be released by Nokia.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I heard the rumors of Microsoft/Nokia Lumia 1030, (old rumors) the phone comes with a lots of features. And few weeks before i seen that it's cancelled.! What's the truth ? I'm still waiting for that phone, because Nokia (was the best, possibly in the future?) is the best ever. I'm using Nokia Lumia 520 3 years, still works excellent. So I believe that phone willl be released by Nokia (NOT gonna happen, Nokia sold their phone business to Microsoft & MS took a NU direction).

see comments - try the Lumia 640, or wait for Surface Phone

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
My advice is to buy a 950/xl. The camera system in those are the best that is available in any current smartphone. On the flip side, pick up a 1020 install w10 on it and enjoy the heck out of it. I am running the 1020 right now and LOVE it. The photos are amazing. I am getting a 950xl soon because I need a dual sim for work, but my 1020 will always be in rotation for travelling when I want a smaller phone with a big camera punch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro