How to add favorites to Here Drive+?

humdinger

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I swear this was working before because I have so many favorites in my Here Drive+. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add one in the latest update. When I select Set Destination and find my destination and tap it, on the Start navigating screen there's just a settings button. I try holding the search result in the search results menu and don't get anything either. I thought I'd go online to here.com and add them there but there's some weird collection behavior. So how does one do this?

WavingReds

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
go to here.com and login with the same login you used to register for a Nokia account on your phone, add your favourites and presto chango, it's all in your here maps, drive and transport.

humdinger

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
go to here.com and login with the same login you used to register for a Nokia account on your phone, add your favourites and presto chango, it's all in your here maps, drive and transport.
There's no "add to favorites" that I could find on here.com, just add to collections or something like that.

By the way, I found that you can add to favorites on the phone if you search for an address. If you search for a named location, the "Add to Favorites" button is replaced with a "Settings" button.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion