How do I recharge MixRadio (India)?

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone from India managed to recharge their MixRadio subscription? The online recharge at Oxicash is not opening for quite some time now and I'm not able to find a recharge voucher in any store.

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I tweeted Nokia India bout this problem, and they just redirected me to the "How to recharge" section of their website which gives the same two options I stated above - recharge online at Oxicash or buy a voucher at a Nokia Care store.

If the subscriptions are currently on hold, then maybe they should say so. I hope MS will some day bring XBox Music to India.

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Yea... But then again nokia people are less informed than us community users.

As for Xbox m & v, I sure would like to see them here... But maybe after they are fixed.

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Nokia India finally tweeted back saying that they've escalated the issue to the concerned department. Hopefully something comes off it!

ramanuj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Mix Radio is still not working. It has been months now.. And we don't even have any official statement from MS (and Nokia). It feels like nobody cares.

vikram saxena

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
It is really very unprofessional on part of Microsoft and Nokia for not giving any reply on recharging Mix Radio issue. It's horrible. A good product will die due to lousy and latherigic behaviour of Microsoft. It got to be fixed immediately moreover, Microsoft immediately issue statement how they are going to give option to Mix Radio recharge subscription.

adkrish22290

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
There is no way to renew MixRadio at the moment.

My free 3 months subscription expired a fortnight ago. I have been to 3 Nokia Care stores in Bangalore to buy a voucher to renew my subscription, but none of them stock vouchers now. Also, the Oxicash link for renewing the subscription online isn't working. The staff at the Nokia Care stores are clueless as to when the vouchers will be made available and give some vague response. From what I read in the Nokia forums, this problem started after Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia.

I feel that the reason the vouchers are no longer being sold is because MixRadio is being spun off into a separate company on the lines of Saavn. Even so, until that is done, Microsoft should have continued to issue the vouchers for MixRadio.

buddy007

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Nokia/Microsoft issued a statement few months ago that they are canceling all the unlimited free download recharge vouchers. It's been shut down in India

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven