Is there a way to copy music from WP8 to computer?

RyanKennedy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
My computer's hard drive was fragmented, and I lost all of my music. The only place that I have my entire music collection is on my Lumia 920. Is there any way to copy the songs from my phone to my computer? I've heard about different software for it, but I don't recall the names or locations of the software. Just an FYI, I am on a MacBook Pro, so I need something that works with OSX.

spyderzWPC

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
connect to the computer and view it as a hard drive. All your songs are in a music folder, you will need to make sure the phone is unlocked.

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
On my Win 8 PC, the desktop app allows you to see music,video + pictures and documents. It also has a option to the right of the display to 'Add to phone' which highlights what obviously can be added. Conversely, if you open where your music is, and right click an empty space, it then gives option to import from phone and it can be individual or select all. This is what I've done to save my music and retransfer back to my phone via PC. There are 2 flavours to the desktop app and the one that comes with Win8 is the one I used. The Win7 version was awkward. Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro